What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Noida ,Uttar Pradesh :)
was selected as todays banner for Skyscrapercity.com (SSCI).
15.jpg

I was not talking about the war part being "cool'' , i was refering to the excitment of working under the Armed forces :) war-----ppl are always happy not fighting one.which IT area did you visit , and long has it been?

^^^
Madhapur, where else?

Noida is Noida, today's banner is Islamabad :-) :
- Isloo towers are 'fabricated', while Delhi NCR's exurbs or satellite's Gurgaon, Noida-Gr. Noida-Yeida conurbation or even gangland Ghaziabad or Faridabad; all 'bad's'; have a natural, oraganic demand driven tower eco-system which are growing taller by the day.
14.jpg

That's it, no more retarded statements, no more retractions and no more answers from me; I don't talk to kids re: war or forces.

Last edited:
Noida is Noida, today's banner is Islamabad :-) :

Change your clock settings to reflect Indian Standard Time.

In a few years Mumbai will be able to challenge the best in the world at least in the skyrise department

We are well on our way there!

Happy Independence Day, all! :)

Last edited:
In a few years Mumbai will be able to challenge the best in the world at least in the skyrise department
True , with so many supertalls underconstruction the skyline is getting higher n higher, if all of the approved projects are completed on time ,5 yrs down the line it will be complete different picture, but probably the only thing missing is the infra development in mumbai which is too slow for a megacity,hope things will be sorted out sooner than later. Kolkata and NCR are another cities to watchout for. :)

True , with so many supertalls underconstruction the skyline is getting higher n higher, if all of the approved projects are completed on time ,5 yrs down the line it will be complete different picture, but probably the only thing missing is the infra development in mumbai which is too slow for a megacity,hope things will be sorted out sooner than later. Kolkata and NCR are another cities to watchout for. :)

Metro has ensured that NCR's transport infra does not collapse,but we need more cities to ease burden of NCR specially in UP-Bihar Belt

Metro has ensured that NCR's transport infra does not collapse,but we need more cities to ease burden of NCR specially in UP-Bihar Belt
Yep, people form ''eastern UP'' & Bihar are flooding NCR because of lack of educational intitutes and employment,but that was bound to happen ,previously ppl who use to go to mumbai bt NCR's has attracted'em. Cities like Varanasi , allahabad and patna and gaya has to developed to ease down the peressure,Modi is said to be working on this lets see how it all turns out to be.
As for NCR i see it exapanding further in the future metro is indeed solving problems but it still kinda hard to travel to places like G.Noida especially at night after 10 or 11.hope things vl be put in place in the future.

Yep, people form ''eastern UP'' & Bihar are flooding NCR because of lack of educational intitutes and employment,but that was bound to happen ,previously ppl who use to go to mumbai bt NCR's has attracted'em. Cities like Varanasi , allahabad and patna and gaya has to developed to ease down the peressure,Modi is said to be working on this lets see how it all turns out to be.
As for NCR i see it exapanding further in the future metro is indeed solving problems but it still kinda hard to travel to places like G.Noida especially at night after 10 or 11.hope things vl be put in place in the future.

G.Noida is still in UP,so there will be problems.hope this smart city project takes off soon

Gujarat International financial tech-city (GIFT) :
Source: skyscrapercity.com
Cc:nikul patel.
IMG_20140621_185506_zpsf30d496d.jpg

IMG_20140621_185754_zps77d01c35.jpg

IMG_20140621_190049_zpsc83776ae.jpg

IMG_20140621_190628_zpsdff2f608.jpg

IMG_20140621_191010_zps3f2009c2.jpg

Hitech city ,Gachibowli.

Looks like GIFT will be 1st smart city of India

G.Noida is still in UP,so there will be problems.hope this smart city project takes off soon
yeah,but it still comes under NCR ,and if i remember there was plan by DMRC to extend the blue line from Huda city centre to parichowk (G.noida),dont know how much have they progressed on it.
Looks like GIFT will be 1st smart city of India
GIFT is more of a mega city & dholera is another one,both in gujarat ,could be smart cities, gift is Modi's pet project which has been in news pre- 2007, economic slowdown has slowed down the project,by there are hopes of it bouncing bac by year end or by earliy 2015 :)
GIFT
GIFT-Day_View--621x414--621x414.jpg

yeah,but it still comes under NCR ,and if i remember there was plan by DMRC to extend the blue line from Huda city centre to parichowk (G.noida),dont know how much have they progressed on it.

GIFT is more of a mega city & dholera is another one,both in gujarat ,could be smart cities, gift is Modi's pet project which has been in news pre- 2007, economic slowdown has slowed down the project,by there are hopes of it bouncing bac by year end or by earliy 2015 :)
GIFT
GIFT-Day_View--621x414--621x414.jpg

Is there any other news Related to GIFT & Dholera

You can follow these two threads to keep yourself updated about these project :)
Megaproject: Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) -- General Development News and Discussions - Page 181 - SkyscraperCity

Dholera Special Investment Region | APP - SkyscraperCity

They should have it like this 365 days a year not just I-Day it looks bloody beautiful!
I was thinking the same. It looks Amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom