What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Lol i wish i could say hi to Nizam but i m in no hurry to go to either heaven or hell :D

Yep things look to be moving now with most of the infrastructure projects that were stuck for long have now alas seen the light of the day,hyd in particular,september(after monsoons) is the most preferd month to beign with new projects. And with hyd metro rail's construction going on at full swing i can see the first line of HMR being operational by "march 2015" with other phases being completed after 6 months gap each. Future looks bright fr my city atleast as far as infra is concerned.

^^^
I need your help. I love Hyderabad.
  • I want to take Hyderabad to the next level.
I am pm-ing you. Believe me you won't regret.

Lol i wish i could say hi to Nizam but i m in no hurry to go to either heaven or hell :D

Yep things look to be moving now with most of the infrastructure projects that were stuck for long have now alas seen the light of the day,hyd in particular,september(after monsoons) is the most preferd month to beign with new projects. And with hyd metro rail's construction going on at full swing i can see the first line of HMR being operational by "march 2015" with other phases being completed after 6 months gap each. Future looks bright fr my city atleast as far as infra is concerned.

^^^
Help. I love Hyderabad.
I am pm-ing you. Believe me you won't regret. So I can't pm you re: your settings.
Pls. e-mail me patentneeratgamilgotcome (pls. correct spelling etc., that's deliberate.)

Is anybody else out there, pls. hook-me up; seeking IT Co. mobile or aerospace who can use a 'free' Canadian born, Swiss raised; Gulf War Veteran, American style patent attorney.
Yeah, 'free'.

Not to mention things are not too hot around here.

Yeida, 'boomtown' strip all the way to Agra. New Global Airport Coming Up in Agra.
- I saw a vid. it's like this all the way to the Taj Mahal in Agra.
yxxs.jpg

Modi's bullet train will be a kick in the pants of North Indians, so sorry, laggards are fat, lazy, and paan stained.

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been posted here before:
Basohli bridge over River Ravi, J&K
copyright Basohli.
Skyscrapercity/India.
10169189_646294618795875_92637324430399788_n.jpg

1529831_10203527681978536_1697834241_o.jpg

1617192_10203527682458548_44364493_o.jpg

^^^
Help. I love Hyderabad.
I am pm-ing you. Believe me you won't regret. So I can't pm you re: your settings.
Pls. e-mail me patentneeratgamilgotcome (pls. correct spelling etc., that's deliberate.)

Is anybody else out there, pls. hook-me up; seeking IT Co. mobile or aerospace who can use a 'free' Canadian born, Swiss raised; Gulf War Veteran, American style patent attorney.
Yeah, 'free'.
Are u really a gulf war vetran sounds cool , but i would like things to be the way they are ,never am i gona meet someone from from this forum,sorry :)
But hyderabad is a pretty awesome place ,just make a visit ,its fun discovering the city all by yourself,aur waise bhi google hai na incase u are lost :D

Not sure if it has been posted here before:
Basohli bridge over River Ravi, J&K
copyright Basohli.
Skyscrapercity/India.
10169189_646294618795875_92637324430399788_n.jpg

1529831_10203527681978536_1697834241_o.jpg

1617192_10203527682458548_44364493_o.jpg

Are u really a gulf war vetran sounds cool , but i would like things to be the way they are ,never am i gona meet someone from from this forum,sorry :)
But hyderabad is a pretty awesome place ,just make a visit ,its fun discovering the city all by yourself,aur waise bhi google hai na incase u are lost :D

^^^

Cool? You sound like a kid.

Wars are not cool, dude. War's are truamatising.

I've been to Hyderabad only circumstantially (1 week in IT area ) but I have a knack for cities and understand a city better then many.

Noida ,Uttar Pradesh :)
was selected as todays banner for Skyscrapercity.com (SSCI).
15.jpg

^^^

Cool?
I've been to Hyderabad only circumstantially but I have a knack for cities and understand a city better then many.
I was not talking about the war part being "cool'' , i was refering to the excitment of working under the Armed forces :) war-----ppl are always happy not fighting one.which IT area did you visit , and long has it been?

Each mini-van may serve as a full-fledged Police Station with a detachment of upto 12 'beat' bikers. Need to deploy 1'st class cloud based unified communications platforms, verification and documentation software for legal proceedings and operators to work it with optimal throughput.

Get a few down drones, CCTV everything and Hyderabad Police could be a role model for others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom