Picture1.jpg

The night view

night+view,+war+memorial.jpg

The night view

underground+museum.png
The proposed underground 'shradhanjali kaksh'

proposed+auditorium.jpg

The proposed undergoround auditorium

Both India and Pakistan traces its Land Acquisition laws all the way back to 1894.This was passed by British colonial Govt with the expressed purpose of facilitating the government’s acquisition of privately held land for "public purposes".Of course public purposes only meant interests of British Govt and its collaborators.
This laws are quite archaic does not suit for the environment of modern India.So central Govt is planning bring in a new Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Bill.Hope they will pass it in a few weeks.

^^

Thanks so much, another piece of the puzzle.

I had a nagging suspicion of something like this. Therefore, public lands after British left = slums.
Politicians must have known this because prime, formerly British grab lands ended up as slums in formerly 'Colonial' British cities of India. Prime locations with views to die for, worth gazzillions.

overview+of+war+memorial.jpg

The proposed layout for the War Memorial

another+view-war+memorial.jpg

The proposed walls that will have martyrs' names

Picture1.jpg

The night view

night+view,+war+memorial.jpg

The night view

underground+museum.png
The proposed underground 'shradhanjali kaksh'

proposed+auditorium.jpg

The proposed undergoround auditorium

This is one project I really,really want to see happen. I don't want any corners cut or any thought given to cost- these heroes deserve only the best. This project is long,LONG overdue and I can't wait to see the final product. India is a great nation and all of its success is built on the shoulders of the fallen and if there is a project more deserving please let me know. Development is one thing but this is about respect for those who have quite literally given their today for our tommorow. Where is the justice in spending a Trillon USD on infrastructure of you don't honor those deserving of a tiny fraction of this outlay??

The renders look great- truly fitting for these forgotten heroes.

Any idea when work will start?

No discussion. Just General images and multimedia guys. :D

is bangalore skyline only limited to UB CITY i.e 3-4 buildings of 20-30flrs

No,I would rather say that in Bangalore the buildings are more scattered that's why you don't get the "skyline feeling" but they do have several tall buildings.

In Bangalore, very tall structures are discouraged by an archaic law. But then Bangalore is a 35x35 km city. Its scattered over a very wide area.

Back
Top Bottom