What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

introductionbanner.jpg

hotelorbit2.jpg

ourbusinessesbanner.jpg

locationmapbig.jpg

^^^

Mumbai it is, grow-up, it's no big deal.

Srikanth, I saw your Andheri pic.'s and at first sight, did a double take confusing it with Gurgaon, later Navi Mumbai.

That vid. is something else. This post and this vid. by jandk was much awaited. Delhi metro LED's in Devangri script, digital labels and bill-board's and sci-fi type digital renderings with Indian backdrop, music and effects always make me do a double take like this vid. This vid looks futuristic yet it is almost 100% real, no? Except the res. building @ 9:59 behind the 'Transport Hub'. Well done!

HOnestly, I'm not too impressed by Mumbai. It's a ****** city and there are WAY TOO MANY slums. Until Mumbai gets rid of its slums, the city can never be considered world class. There are many cities which are much better than Mumbai.

Why this jihaaliyat in India and Bangladesh where people stand in the middle of streets waiting to cross? Anyone tell me the reason?

Why this jihaaliyat in India and Bangladesh where people stand in the middle of streets waiting to cross? Anyone tell me the reason?

As if it doesnt happens in Pakistan :lol:
Ho gayi aaj ki trolling ab kam se kam is thread ko chor do and BTW welcome back .

As if it doesnt happens in Pakistan :lol:
Ho gayi aaj ki trolling ab kam se kam is thread ko chor do and BTW welcome back .

Thank you sir...

And I know this happens in Pakistan, I was just quoting a example, and not trolling

Mumbai have several localities that look as good or even better.

yes but the slums! foreigners will see slums and dont give mumbai a chance... we need inclusive growth. all of mumbai should look like those localties and then only it will be a world class city... we have long way to go... its absolutely right...

first thing to be corrected is people's civic sense. spitting, peeing, shi!!ing, throwing garbage everwhere has to be stopped. for that we need, more well maintained public bathrooms, more garbage and recycle cans everywhere etc.. when a city is clean, it looks and feels 10X times better even if it doesn't have big buildings...

yes but the slums! foreigners will see slums and dont give mumbai a chance... we need inclusive growth. all of mumbai should look like those localties and then only it will be a world class city... we have long way to go... its absolutely right...

first thing to be corrected is people's civic sense. spitting, peeing, shi!!ing, throwing garbage everwhere has to be stopped. for that we need, more well maintained public bathrooms, more garbage and recycle cans everywhere etc.. when a city is clean, it looks and feels 10X times better even if it doesn't have big buildings...

slums can easily be cleared and the peoples relocated but there are lots of vested interests to not do it because a lot of politicians and the mafias who are connected to those politicians have their bussiness in those slums.
A strong leader will be needed who is ready to execute the relocation.

duh..........

..Many reasons.. 1)lack of forward thinking by local City municipalities , 2)lack of common sense in general public 3) lack of a pressure group demanding sky bridges for pedestrians ..
But the biggest culprit..is the "Chalta Hai" culture in general Indian public (- The 'Mango' Man):cry:
..Waiting for this Aam adami to get more active and responsible

Back
Top Bottom