What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

800px-Mumbai_Skyline_at_Night.jpg

Mumbai

^^^

It was neat in it's time, like the RO-RO trucks on Konkan Train. pic. below. I wonder why they didn't bring in this RO-RO service across India, one imagines fuel saving, time and wear-n-tear savings, great demand, good for the environment, even driver fatigue etc.

Mate thistrucks belongs to Indian Railways-it isn't being transported! It is an inspection vehicle that can travel on tracks!

Like this:

2-track-component.jpg

Does anyone know when the rolling stock of the Mumbai Suburban Railway will be replaced with newer more modern rolling stock?

These traines are looking VERY dated:

Mumbai_suburban_railway_emu_5.JPG

This EMU???

New sleeper coach!!!:)

[video]http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/national-26073656/new-couplings-coaches-toilets-to-make-trains-much-safer-30640051.html[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have came across many threads in this forum where members are really interested in showing the poor of India. So i thought of starting this new thread to show some development works in India that took place in last 10 years. We Indian know we have a lot of poverty and we have a long way to go. But we are developing and developing fast. I will request my fellow country men to post pics of recent development in India.
regards
NSG

I have seen India probably more than most Indians and certainly more than most PDF posters !! My honest opinion is, I have no problem with India or Indians except their wannabe habits and in political field,- India's criminal interference and meddling in almost every affairs of neighboring countries, especially in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.

I have seen India probably more than most Indians and certainly more than most PDF posters !! My honest opinion is, I have no problem with India or Indians except their wannabe habits and in political field,- India's criminal interference and meddling in almost every affairs of neighboring countries, especially in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.

am amazed you have seen India more than the Indians themselves.

on rest of your post...more than your opinion, it seems like your frustration.

^^^

hehe ... agree 100%. Also 100 % on the 'wannabe' part however, would you rather non-wannabe's. All S. Asians have primarily one DNA and gene pool, the majority derived from India. How ridiculous to not acknowledge, rather fabricate national identities minus this plain fact of 'Indian' content.

Business school talk says 'Big shark eat small shark' or something like that.
Otherwise, in Canada we have evolved to get along with our giant neighbours US;
and just across the ponds (Atlantic & Pacific), Japan, England, Russia, China. Dang!

Said neighbours know how to push their weight around. Realpolitick is everything.

Canada does it well, one would be wise to watch and learn. Iqbal had a point:).

Ohhh...Looks...How frustrated you are...! This Bangladeshi Knows India probably more than most Indians... :woot:

Ohhh...Looks...How frustrated you are...! This Bangladeshi Knows India probably more than most Indians... :woot:

^^

We try not to be that kind of thread, we don't do personal snark attacks; pray, is it absolutely necessary to go full frontal and personal :undecided: !

:P I believe you :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom