@R &AW......you oriya?? I AM.

:).............

TREASURE ISLAND MALL, BHILAI--

treasure_island_mall_02.jpg

treasure_island_mall_01.jpg

suryamallbhilaifb.jpg

^^ Looks really nice!

+

Does anyone know the status of India tower? I heard it had been put on hold.
220px-India_Tower_Mumbai.jpg

Construction stalled...last time i checked....

^^ Looks really nice!

+

Does anyone know the status of India tower? I heard it had been put on hold.

its on-hold as the company associated with the tower is involved in 2G scam.....i see very faded future for this tower:undecided:

on topic- lets concentrate a lil bit on developments in north-east too....it has been quite a long time, no news from there!:pop:

Taxi-Green-Mumbai-futuristic-urban-vehicle-02.jpg

^^^

And where will the driver mc-bc sleep?

Are airy-fairy designer's out of touch with reality to the extent that they don't realize the obvious. The auto is not just employment, but a viable habitat for the driver. The driver seat and area is designed in ignorance of this basic yet urban survival side benefit of auto eco-system, driver et al.

Needs some design modification to accommodate driver lifestyle 'majboori' (challenges) in packed, often ghetto like yet customer rich urban cores of Indian sub-continent.

this is NYC subway in 1985 around- it look so much like south asia today with those dirty tracks but today USA is so develooped. means atleast after 30-40 years we would be very rich and developed!!

425736054_f10b7adf1b_z.jpg

this is NYC subway in 1935 around- it look so much like south asia today with those dirty tracks but today USA is so develooped. means atleast after 30-40 years we would be very rich and developed!!

Delhi Metro-TODAY!!:

Delhi-Metro.jpg

eQEvy4B2nmuTUgVDava31242230171.jpg

delhi-metro1.jpg

07TH_DELHI_METRO_A_1136810f.jpg

delhi-airport-metro-link-m.jpg

+ but fair point- one must devlop to become devloped as such a devloping country can/will become develop.

this is NYC subway in 1935 around- it look so much like south asia today with those dirty tracks but today USA is so develooped. means atleast after 30-40 years we would be very rich and developed!!

bro, they didnt have subways in the 30s lol.

hehe^^^^^ sorry my bad, i saw in a website as 1935, that might be wrong source haha!!

:P........

Back
Top Bottom