What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

sector MU 1
a18.png

Awesome pics Srathak, what city are these from?

bengalurumetro.jpg

Namma Metro
Hey , these pics are are from sectors omicron , sigma , omega , XU , alpa , beta .....etc in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh).Here are some more pics. You should check these out using google earth. Only then can you appreciate the scale of development in this whole area

a25.png

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

a26.png

a23.png

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

a22.png

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

a20.png

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

a21.png

Friends. We want to see the real beautiful Inida not from Google earth or the Designsketch on the paper........ Please show the developing beautiful place......rural or suburbs also can show..... no need skyscraper. Real beautiful place we can touch the real developing/changing.....

Friends. We want to see the real beautiful Inida not from Google earth or the Designsketch on the paper........ Please show the developing beautiful place......rural or suburbs also can show..... no need skyscraper. Real beautiful place we can touch the real developing/changing.....

Most of the pictures in this thread are not design sketches, look carefully and you should be able to make out difference between real buildings and design sketches.

Right now, I think fast development is limited to mostly large and booming cities in India.(Mumbai, Dehli, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kochi, etc, etc, etc, etc). Development will seep though and hit more parts of India, creating more Bangalores, Chennais, etc..

The the drawings and renderings I have posted here, always follows up with the ground construction so Idk what your talking about.

Right now, I think fast development is limited to mostly large and booming cities in India.(Mumbai, Dehli, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kochi, etc, etc, etc, etc). Development will seep though and hit more parts of India, creating more Bangalores, Chennais, etc..

The the drawings and renderings I have posted here, always follows up with the ground construction so Idk what your talking about.

Friends, Just in Chat, I think the developing is improvement/changing than before.......This place can show the positive views. Can you show some common people's life,table foods, public infrastructure, Irrigation structure of Agriculture...etc., all these can be advantageous to public people.

Glad to see these pics. India has been booming.
Anyway, what is the house price like in those residential buildings? Heard that house price in Mumbai is really high.

Anyway, what is the house price like in those residential buildings? Heard that house price in Mumbai is really high.

:cry: :cry: :cry: plz don't ask forget about Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad even in other cities they are very exorbitant.

A two floor House with 5-6 Bedroom Cost 1-2 Million $$ in Delhi/Mumbai.
A two Bed room Flat cost 0.25-0.50 Million $$.

In Top Elite Class Location (Like Chanakyapuri in Delhi or Nariman Point in Mumbai), Add 30%-50% more.........

In Suburbs of Delhi/Mumbai.....Prices are less by 30%.

Mumbai, Delhi are very expensive. Banglaore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune Comes next......and so on.

Expensive! :cry::cry:

A two floor House with 5-6 Bedroom Cost 1-2 Million $$ in Delhi/Mumbai.
A two Bed room Flat cost 0.25-0.50 Million $$.

In Top Elite Class Location (Like Chanakyapuri in Delhi or Nariman Point in Mumbai), Add 30%-50% more.........

In Suburbs of Delhi/Mumbai.....Prices are less by 30%.

Mumbai, Delhi are very expensive. Banglaore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune Comes next......and so on.

Expensive! :cry::cry:

Wow, a little bubble there is.

In the city I am living in China, the average price is about 370$ per square foot and still going up.

Growth pain for emerging nations?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom