What's new

India Deploys UAV's near Sri Lanka

I am paranoid because tomorrow INDIA might sell Tamils in Tamil Nadu to the enemy for the sake of friendship as we have already sold out the interest of the eelam tamils

Don't get angry or upset about what I'm saying here. There is a difference in the word "Tamil" in here. Even with in Tamil community "Indian Tamils" tag doesn't get respect, this phrase is here "dirty Indian T....." (sorry, I'm not mentioning this to make u annoy).
Most of the comments are you mention here, are lack of knowledge. First find information about Sri Lanka, you can find some friends who really visited Sri Lanka recently, or try other ethnic or any Sri Lankan who really live in here.
Then forget the your race "Tamil" for a moment then argue with the information you have find....

Also search for Actually are there special rights for majority Sinhalese.....where are Tamils live? what are other Tamils, how many political parties..... what are other ethnics........ etc etc

You're talking with the anger with Sinhalese mate, it is difficult to find solution/friendship/relationship with anger! ;)

(If u need latest Jaffna pics, just ask. I'll direct you to travel section of a SL forum. BTW, I haven't seen you with this much anger before in this forum ;) )

I am paranoid because tomorrow INDIA might sell Tamils in Tamil Nadu to the enemy for the sake of friendship as we have already sold out the interest of the eelam tamils
Ashok anna nothing will happen to Tamils until India is there, LTTE was worse thing to happen in Sri Lanka.
If the Sri Lankans do not treat Tamils well we will intervene as we have done before, but a violent civil war like the one waged by LTTE is not the solution to the problem.
Let peace prevail.

Ashok anna nothing will happen to Tamils until India is there, LTTE was worse thing to happen in Sri Lanka.
If the Sri Lankans do not treat Tamils well we will intervene as we have done before, but a violent civil war like the one waged by LTTE is not the solution to the problem.
Let peace prevail.

your comment really resembles karunanidhi's fast which started after morning breakfast and ended before afternoon lunch........

you lag both economically and brain power to have UAV's purchased or developed on your own.
That was the post. Still a dummy as allways, are you not?

We are using israel made UAVs.
India is using the same UAVs.

from Hindu news paper article> pic>
08THVEHICLE_1046806f.jpg

The Hindu : Cities / Chennai : UAV squadron to come up at Uchipuli

---------

Sri Lanka using the same israel made UAVs >
uav_reconnaissance_aircraft.jpg

Sri Lanka Air Force

(About SLAF>> Aircraft Fleet. scroll down, in the bottom you can find UAVs.)

--------------

from Wikipedia....

Founded 2 March 1951
Country Sri Lanka
Branch Sri Lanka Armed Forces
Size 28,700 personnel
200+ aircraft

-------->all are Israel made UAVs.......
QtZsr.jpg
[/IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lanka_Air_Force

your comment really resembles karunanidhi's fast which started after morning breakfast and ended before afternoon lunch........
Why whats wrong with comment i understand the felling that my country's fellow tamilian's feel, but another civil war is not an option. The Sri Lankan civil war has only brought suffering to ethnic Tamils.
If Sri Lanka does not treat them well India can intervene
Indian Peace Keeping Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SLA can not stand the onslaught of IA, though out of curiosity may i ask what is your interest in all this affair. For an outsider you seem quite well informed.

i dont know you guys fighting????is there any mention that india deployed UAV over SL airspace????if not...then why so much fuss???...and here is a member..who is making inflammatory comments....his name is something like "sh!tfull"....shut your mouth troll...

i dont know you guys fighting????is there any mention that india deployed UAV over SL airspace????if not...then why so much fuss???...and here is a member..who is making inflammatory comments....his name is something like "sh!tfull"....shut your mouth troll...

was that aimed at me ?????????? post reported

Let peace prevail.
Brother, you have to understand there is a international politics running arrond in the name of diplomacy to prosecute the weak and vulnerable.
Did LTTE asked for arming by the INDIAN RAW in the 1970s though 1980S UNTIL IG died. INDIA did it because they thought of troubling SL for supporting Pakistan in the 1971 war. On the other hand LTTE did not arm themself for the sake of fun, they took up arms because they could not stand the sight of their women raped and men mutilated by the Singalease/
If it were one of your family member gets killed in such a manner and you and the rest of your family is planned for a total annialation by your enemy will you be taking diplomacy and politics or will you arm and fight for your survival/

yup buddy...look your previous posts....just inflammatory comments and nothing...i'm reporting your posts too...
I am hoping that the other posts you have reported is mine too, because i am talking against SL and because i am offencive against the SL I am a traitor to INDIA, am I a INDIAN or a SL citizen?
if I am INDIAN, i have every right to express my hatred for SL and bad policy of INDIA.
When you guys have so much hatred mustered for the Pakistanis and Chinese, Why should the Tamils have the same right when it comes to SL.

Don't get angry or upset about what I'm saying here. There is a difference in the word "Tamil" in here. Even with in Tamil community "Indian Tamils" tag doesn't get respect, this phrase is here "dirty Indian T....." (sorry, I'm not mentioning this to make u annoy).
Most of the comments are you mention here, are lack of knowledge. First find information about Sri Lanka, you can find some friends who really visited Sri Lanka recently, or try other ethnic or any Sri Lankan who really live in here.
Then forget the your race "Tamil" for a moment then argue with the information you have find....

Also search for Actually are there special rights for majority Sinhalese.....where are Tamils live? what are other Tamils, how many political parties..... what are other ethnics........ etc etc

You're talking with the anger with Sinhalese mate, it is difficult to find solution/friendship/relationship with anger! ;)

(If u need latest Jaffna pics, just ask. I'll direct you to travel section of a SL forum. BTW, I haven't seen you with this much anger before in this forum ;) )

In TN everybody calling that Rajapakse mouth is like a shyte hole (especially shape is like that) and it perfectly matching with any kind of a$$ in the world they believing that all Sinhalese having such structure including your family members (sorry , I am not mentioning this 2 make u annoy) ,somebody thinking to using that as public toilet.

Come to TN and introduced yourself and you will get amazed abt our hospitality. After that you won't talk against us for sure.

we have done so far as a nation that only and that is the reason being a regional power we were not able to stop ethnic clensing of a entire race at the hands of SL and we went along with them by supplying arms and ammunition and even going to the extent of training its pilots in TN for killing tamils.

Wat u said is absolutely true. History won't forgive us (Tamils) and our generations will blame us in future. And they will say SL population was small but they still manged to killed mighty tamils in their regions and successfully made 7.5 crores tamils as spectator.

Our dignity and pride shattered. Now questions b4 us is wen we regain our dignity and pride?.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom