What's new

India Deploys UAV's near Sri Lanka

again a classic example of SL showing middle finger to INDIANS, why are we INDIANS so dim to understand this?
God save us. make the rest of my country men question the forign policy of our nation that is making us weak in every level.

:lol::lol: My dear friend, just check the map. then tell me under which international law India has special rights over "Indian" ocean?

hehe, I just laughed to your "Deployment of UAV's over SL air space..", Where did you read that?
Again a classic example of what SL is made of, JUST for one offencive post from an INDIAN to show who is boss, This guy comes with a justification of what his post is about. These guys know who is the boss but we are giving too much breating space for SL that the Singhalese are taking advantage of it and when we start showing our spin and what we can do, these guys run back crying "Mommy Mommy".

Fellow INDIAN all we need is a government and a forgine policy that shows the string of perls that we are the boss here in INDIAN ocean.

We don't want to. Simple as that. I think we've got the freedom to deploy UAVs anywhere in our country we like. Fair game isn't it?

that's what I'm saying, but other Indian member talks about deploying in SL air space...

Define cowardice here...

India helped lanka to get rid of ltte, now ltte is gone it is responsibility of lanka to provide justice to attrocities commited towards tamils by lanka, to which lanka is showing a middle finger & lanka is playing china card......... is it that hard to understand ???????

that's what I'm saying, but other Indian member talks about deploying in SL air space...
what do you think of UAV's they are not only eyes in the sky but are spies in the sky and that is the purpose they are built for. we have every right to run our spies any where we wish, if you have the balls or the money fly your airfore all the time to find our drones when they are deployed and try to bring them if you can find them in your air space.

Again a classic example of what SL is made of, JUST for one offencive post from an INDIAN to show who is boss, This guy comes with a justification of what his post is about. These guys know who is the boss but we are giving too much breating space for SL that the Singhalese are taking advantage of it and when we start showing our spin and what we can do, these guys run back crying "Mommy Mommy".

Fellow INDIAN all we need is a government and a forgine policy that shows the string of perls that we are the boss here in INDIAN ocean.

how far your dream has gone...:lol:

what do you think of UAV's they are not only eyes in the sky but are spies in the sky and that is the purpose they are built for. we have every right to run our spies any where we wish, if you have the balls or the money fly your airfore all the time to find our drones when they are deployed and try to bring them if you can find them in your air space.

U have rights only in Indian areas, India is just a country! Sri Lanka will not tolerate if Indians UAVs violates Sri Lankan air space.
Btw Sri Lankan UAVs are flying there too, sometimes you may don't know. We started before the India.

You are just helping him to make his dream reality. Global politics there is no enemy or friend forever

how far your dream has gone...:lol:

U have rights only in Indian areas, India is just a country! Sri Lanka will not tolerate if Indians UAVs violates Sri Lankan air space.
Btw Sri Lankan UAVs are flying there too, sometimes you may don't know. We started before the India.
There are some UAVs well capable of seeing well inside the territory without crossing boarder and you are surrounded by international water. :)

India helped lanka to get rid of ltte, now ltte is gone it is responsibility of lanka to provide justice to attrocities commited towards tamils by lanka, to which lanka is showing a middle finger & lanka is playing china card......... is it that hard to understand ???????

Operation Poomalai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can repeat it again whenever necessary. Now shut your mouth.

did you guys forgot that you guys begged us for inteligence of the key LTTE instalations in the north which we provided with INDIAS UAV, and for the bold part, please don't make me laugh from my back.

Operation Poomalai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can repeat it again whenever necessary. Now shut your mouth.
and that is the reason, that they made sure no media is allowed this time when they cleansed the entire tamil race in the ISLAND. I for one don't think that either the Center or the forign policy has such intensions in the future to support tamils with arming them. But atlease we have to show them some balls by deploying our UAV's and exposing their concentration camps to the world.
Too much of political and media pressure will only make the SL government to implement their own 13TH Amendment.
Else they will not only show the world their middle finger but they will show that first to INDIA.

This Skyline is really trying hard to spoil indian opinion on Lanka. Common he make us talk Atleast me to the point GOI supporting LTTE.
Don't think any sane Lankan want that. Ok enough is enough. Had enough on this today. Try to avoid this nutcase

did you guys forgot that you guys begged us for inteligence of the key LTTE instalations in the north which we provided with INDIAS UAV, and for the bold part, please don't make me laugh from my back.

I can't stop my laugh.......Who told or where you read these things?
Sri Lanka has UAVs...........

What is the issue here? the UAV'S are located on Indian soil not Sri Lanka so what we do with our weapons is our business.

I can't stop my laugh.......Who told or where you read these things?
Sri Lanka has UAVs...........
Please specify which ones...checked wikipedia, it doesn't include any UAV's for SLAF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom