What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

Too much talk and not enough action. I thought that the indian leadership said they were "going to teach Pakistan a military lesson" What happened? 8 years and still waiting

You need professional help my friend. Hope you find it. This will be my last interaction with you.

Speaks volumes about PAF which would let Indian jets into every nook and corner of Pakistan instead of stopping them at border.

That some buuuu shittteeeee hope you get some sense knocked into you some day mate

WRONG.......WRONG.....COMPLETELY WRONG. The only province/people that are remotely common to both Pakistan and india is Punjab. But they make up less than 3% of india and around 60-65% of Pakistan. Therefore at least 97% of Indians have nothing in common whatsoever with 100% of Pakistanis. But that fact is a relatively moot point. Pakistan and Iran share the same province of Balochistan together. That does not make Pakistanis and Iranians the same people though. Also a Pathan from NW Pakistan has far more in common with a Turkish or Arab than with a south indian.

Okay!! Stick to your facts. Ask your grand father or his father as to what he was.....people from this region were all Hindus, and later converted to Islam. Your genetic make up is the same. The rest, you can continue on with your own beliefs. I can't change that obviously. But the history and realty is unchanged.

You need professional help my friend. Hope you find it. This will be my last interaction with you.

As does your leadership who are incapable of taking in an enemy who is 7x smaller than it despite having the full backing of Russia & the West.

I think these jung / geo guys are upto something..working towards a specific propaganda- indian ofcourse... All these jang anchors have been trying to create unnecessary panic in Pakistan..while no one is gaking them seriously....

These guys are from the media....and the media always reports on stuff. I can't believe you guys are such conspiracy theorists that you even call your media "working on Indian propaganda". They are just reporting what's going on. Unbelievable amount of conspiracy theories in you guys. So weird!! Wasn't NS a traitor and had relationships with India and Indian citizenship till yesterday?

Till he did the speech at the right time and today, BJP put 10 million price on his head. So much for being a traitor and an Indian Citizen and all. Its sad to see so much stupidity floating around in otherwise, sane, educated people!!

when have you actually achieved anything man? You're always getting kicked around by everyone everywhere. How do you think this'll end up differently?

You're looking like a fool. The face off is yet to happen and your army will get the beating it won't forget if it attempts anything. Its not just our army but the civilians are also very angry for being falsely accused all the time. I pity Indian forces they'll be up against a fully armed nation with a highly skilled army. And the only people at fault will be your media and your tea selling baboon of a pm.

Okay!! Stick to your facts. Ask your grand father or his father as to what he was.....people from this region were all Hindus, and later converted to Islam. Your genetic make up is the same. The rest, you can continue on with your own beliefs. I can't change that obviously. But the history and realty is unchanged.

I don't care about the distant past. By that definition even Arabs were idol worshippers. But the people who are modern day Pakistanis, were not our ancestors always different to the ancestry of the people who make up modern day india regardless of their religion?

Back
Top Bottom