What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

We helped Pakistan army in year 1965,1971 and so far. They are dependent on us we are not. We liberated our lands with our own resources and without external help in year 1947.
We had our own Army now it is a highly decorated and battle hardened infantry regiment of Pakistan.
Yeah sure if you fight as part of Pak Army, AK Regiment is formidable enough but as a single unit, you don't stand a chance. You initially said you don't need Pak Army Reinforcements to take on India, which I find idiotic.

Be prepared but remember this is all drama, don't expect any attack from Indian side.

Mr. Modi must be dying to have another "Gujrat" moment. So, Paks don't need to have any qualms about what to expect. It must have made their strategies and tactics much easier. By the by I hope the Indian situation room has a good restroom facility for they might need it - last time Indian home minister visited restroom a record times...

Yeah sure if you fight as part of Pak Army, yes AK Regiment is formidable enough but as a single unit, you don't stand a chance. You initially said you don't need Pak Army Reinforcements to take on India, which I find idiotic.
We don't want any help from them. Our civilians are enough to answer any threat.

I hate our enemies with a passion that no one can understand. Not even our own people. Please don't buy into this "we are all humans" claptrap. It's a pacifist propaganda ruse.

Post reported, keep your nonsense and hatred to yourself. Dont you dare quote me or i will let you have it.

Are you for real? :crazy:

Honest question to other pakistani folks. Does he understand the words he is typing?

Too much talk and not enough action. I thought that the indian leadership said they were "going to teach Pakistan a military lesson" What happened? 8 years and still waiting

Back
Top Bottom