What's new

India deploys Brahmos in Eastern sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are these tanks & missiles threatening US & Russia ? How does a tank located in India threaten nation across continents & seas ?

I find your post entertaining.
LOL ... indian entertainment, u won't need another "entertainment" from PLA side.

Only countries like India fear USA. Look at how you soiled yourself at Task Force 75! Not only does China spank USA, we even have inter-service rivalry for the spanking. The army took a lead in the 1950s when PLA spanked US army in Korea. Now the navy and air force equalized by spanking USA at Scarborough Shoal after USA boasted about defending Pinoy islands. Is there any surprise we annihilated you in 1962? I can't wait until we launch strategic strikes on industrial centers in India to finally remove a cancer from South Asia.
Kek:lol: only a delusional Chinese user will make up this kind of bull$#it . You literally have make up random off-topic crap to defend yourself , what does any of the b.s. you claimed have to do with this thread ?

The admin has already warned Chinese users to stop trolling .I've reported your post for derailing the thread with

@waz can you take care of this troll
Thanks.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Hs...s-to-be-deployed-along-IndiaChina-border.html

After China defeated USA at Scarborough Shoal confrontation, Modi decided that only the shupa powa can take on China directly, only a trusty Indian side-kick can come to the aid of Anglo master like the Lone Ranger and Tonto!

Liberation is coming soon for India's oppressed people! PLA ground forces are ready to partition India for the good of humanity!

Yeap sure, whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart!

Meanwhile my monitor just cracked after reading your verbal tirade, what a swashbuckling opening post on this thread. I looked at the back of the monitor and I realized that it was MADE IN CHINA, well well well no wonder.

As with your products you manufacturer or the comedic propaganda materials you post, nothing is of quality. Just laughable brain-farts at best.

Before we go further from here I would like to question the maturity of the so Called Moderator's who allow Chinese members to post inciting flame-bait's & force us to an armchair's battles!

The sense of maturity and the mindset of Chinese members is at the very best, the lowest of the low! Damn i just realized my keyboard broke typing this message and guess what! you guessed it MADE IN CHINA!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzz
What matters most is: why?

Why do indians feel the need to move offensive weapons into disputed terriory of South Tibet?

China is not moving its armed forces close to the LCA.

So why this provocative act?

Why not, Nihojin?

LOL ... indian entertainment, u won't need another "entertainment" from PLA side.

No.. No You are a Think Tank - Analyst. Please educate me how a tank located in India can be a threat to US & Russia as mentioned by you in post No 11.

I am keen to know & learn

@Icarus I am lost on this , maybe I have missed something in all my years.

No.. No You are a Think Tank - Analyst. Please educate me how a tank located in India can be a threat to US & Russia as mentioned by you in post No 11.

Do you take their ranks seriously, people are so out of whack bro... roadside comedy (tamasha)... esp of the like of Chinese trolls like @HongWu002 and (batmans sidekick) @Areesh. God save PDF

Reactions: Dzz
This thread is a Chinese troll fest just report them and reply to the serious users

Do you take their ranks seriously, people are so out of whack bro... roadside comedy (tamasha)... Esp the like of the Chinese trolls like @HongWu002 and (batmans sidekick) @Areesh. God save PDF

Again, the maximum yield from your test is 45kt and now you claim you are making megatons warheads...:yahoo:
Yes of the Artificially controlled test if Have Wits to understand technical terms Read its Designed to be 200KT Both stages Worked Perfectly As Cited by Experts test was conducted in 1998 its 2016 18 years

Czar Bomba Designed to Be 100 MT but It was Reduce to 50 MT only That is what called Controlled test

There is no real basis for distinguishing between tactical and strategic weapons. All nuclear weapons are strategic and the decision to use them is a political step on the escalation ladder. The real distinction is between low and high yield devices.

Public information and trade estimates indicate following types of Indian RV warheads:

• Mk-4: For light weight 17Kt Fusion Boosted Fission (FBF) warhead5. Mass6: ~180 Kg7.
    • Mk-5: For 50Kt FBF or 200Kt Thermo Nuclear (TN) warhead8. Mass: ~340 Kg
    • Mk-6: For 150Kt FBF warhead9. Mass: ~550 Kg.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/way-to-a-credible-nuclear-deterrent.303849/#ixzz4GFoQp4EU

Test yield was 58 KT I Posted you Test Reports If you are educated Enough to read

199907-01-1-page-005-jpg.323162

Child It Understandable you Caught with Pants Down you have No technical facts to back you bullcrap Copy pasting Wikipedia Stuff Won't help Learn the Basics First

Do you No difference Btw Nuclear Test and MIRV Warhead Design
Learn Basic first

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_design

You Should Study US-india Nuclear agreement of 2008 Before crying here

Do you Know what SPRI Stand For

Let Me ask basic question What is nuclear centrifuge ?

Last edited:

U misunderstand, i call it's the entertainment coz india try to threat Top3 millitary force in the world ... for ur safety just leave china alone, don't start a conflict with china like 1962. My suggestion is for india good.

If u ask me why china still stronger than india, my answer is from world economy, military, nuclear ranks ... the date make me sure, just right now China owning warfare superiority.

Last edited:
LOL at Indians humiliated again :rofl:

You are going bonkers with humiliation when you realize India is just a third world hole going to be taught another 1962 lesson!

It was a humiliation, we have the humility to accept that. we have learned from our mistakes.

like how the Japanese kicked the Chinese backside once upon a time, have you forgot 1937 to 1945 or (July 7, 1937 – September 9, 1945).

So please all countries go through that phase. the wiser ones go through introspection, which China and Pakistan both fail in. Do don't get cocky! what does up must come down, laws of gravity, so rapid rise will be your pitfall in the years to come. Nothing is going to stop history from repeating itself. Its not a question of IF but when...

I will save the laugh for last.

LOL at Indians humiliated again :rofl:

You are going bonkers with humiliation when you realize India is just a third world hole going to be taught another 1962 lesson!

o_O:disagree: talk about weak b8 , its like 10 year old troll who just found the internet .

Anyway enjoy your perma ban

@Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom