What's new

India Deliberating Losing Match with West India by Zaheerul Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you mean yuvraj singh is not hindu then check the big om in his neck again next time.
and please dont bring religion into this...if religion was issue in India then shahrukh khan,aamir khan,salman khan would have never become what they are today...

vuyi is a christian....

Zaheerul Hasan --- Jhoot bolne wale tera muh kala...:eek:

Zaheerul hasan has set a bench mark today... This famous thread will be used as reference again and again in PDF..

Zaheerul Hasan = Zahid Hamid + Ahmed Khuresi

After posting this thread Zaheerul Hasan has no option but to hide in some hoooooole.

Mr Zaheerul Hasan ! Are you a Madarsa Graduate ?????

hello mr hindutya troll and son of nirender modi, please consult a doctor

your own indian mates were too saying that the match was fixed??????, why u dont contact them and say to them abt their resemblance to some indian clowns???

thanks

Yuvi is Hindu or sikh .

I am not sure but i think his father was a sikh and mother a hindu .

lolzz, he is a christian, he cant be a sikh because he has no pagri... his hairs are small..

lolzz, he is a christian, he cant be a sikh because he has no pagri... his hairs are small..

Lols haahaha , so many sikhs in India dont wear a pagri . They are called mona sikhs . You have no knowledge of India dude .

Where did you get it from that he is a christian ? there are no christians in India with the surname singh . singh is a typical Hindu / sikh surname .

Had he been christian his name would have been yuvraj abraham or something like john abraham the actor. lol

Yuvi is Hindu or sikh .

I am not sure but i think his father was a sikh and mother a hindu .

he is actually jat i suppose and jats can be hindus or sikhs or even muslims in pakistan...
and karachi punk there are sikhs who do not wear pagari,all jats do not wear pagari.
you do not have enough knowledge about anything dude.

Lols haahaha , so many sikhs in India dont wear a pagri . They are called mona sikhs . You have no knowledge of India dude .

Where did you get it from that he is a christian ? there are no christians in India with the surname singh . singh is a typical Hindu / sikh surname .

Had he been christian his name would have been yuvraj abraham or something like john abraham the actor. lol

i think he is just a punk...no need to reply to him as he has no knowledge about ANYTHING...

No team wants to lose , Now with the win under the Indian team wings they will take Australia with confidence with eye to eye.

he is actually jat i suppose and jats can be hindus or sikhs or even muslims in pakistan...
and karachi punk there are sikhs who do not wear pagari,all jats do not wear pagari.
you do not have enough knowledge about anything dude.

Thats what i am saying he is a jat which means that he can only be a sikh or hindu .

Look , most Indians dont even know his religion , it shows how little we care about a person's religion . Pakistanis are more concerned about yuvi's religion than us . I am so proud .

Thats what i am saying he is a jat which means that he can only be a sikh or hindu .

Look , most Indians dont even know his religion , it shows how little we care about a person's religion . Pakistanis are more concerned about yuvi's religion than us . I am so proud .

yeah man its true :)

bhai saab with pagri means, he has no long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom