What's new

india defence budget

And you are on defence forum?

iWKad22.jpg

:P

I am here to maintain calmness ........Otherwise who knows an Internet war may break out :lol:

A peaceful soul like you got more negative ratings than a relatively more angry guy like me.

World is not fair! :D
:lol:

I pissed some people by posting the map of Akhand Bharat and it was enough to guarantee me 3 negative ratings . I was lucky someone deleted that thread . Who knows I might have gotten a few more :lol: That was also the post that gave me more than 30 Thanks :D

:lol:

I pissed some people by posting the map of Akhand Bharat and it was enough to guarantee me 3 negative ratings . I was lucky someone deleted that thread . Who knows I might have gotten a few more :lol: That was also the post that gave me more than 30 Thanks :D

Yah I know the story, I cant believe it still haha. You of all members.

Congrats on the 30+ thanks post.

Its too low at 1.8% of our GDP but we need to keep the economy first. Right now its a situation of high fiscal deficit, high interest rates and no GST.

Until we make it a low fiscal deficit, low interest rate and full GST regime, the defense budget as a percentage of GDP should not be increased.

Today defence budget is 1.85% & that is enough if used for military purpose.
I hope this time all of it will be used for purchasing equipment for armed forces.

When major countries are cutting on defence, India is one that is increasing its spending on defence. In a decade or so, India will have the third largest defence budget in the world

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom