What's new

India declines Pakistan's offer for talks on Kashmir

War is imminent between Pakistan and India and this time no one will be able to stop, I mean no one. Get ready guys the world is about to collapse.

Pakistani government must announce to the world that with a heavy heart they have tried to offer peaceful negotiations re the issues to india

But india in its arrogance has refused

Pakistan encourages india to come to the table to discuss Kashmir and asks the world to convince india that peaceful negotiations are better than hubris, oppression and ongoing turmoil.

War is imminent between Pakistan and India and this time no one will be able to stop, I mean no one. Get ready guys the world is about to collapse.

India for sure will not start it. Pakistan, I do not know. That said, it could be dirty war now. Instead of being fought on the borders, for all we know, Pakistan can start the offense by a major terror attack and looks like India will pay back in kind. Welcome to the hell folks.

India for sure will not start it. Pakistan, I do not know. That said, it could be dirty war now. Instead of being fought on the borders, for all we know, Pakistan can start the offense by a major terror attack and looks like India will pay back in kind. Welcome to the hell folks.

Pakistan or India whoever will start it, it's not gonna be good for both of the Countries. Not only that it can easily escalate world war 3, because if India engage itself in a war against Pakistan than China would certainly jump in, and so as the buddies of India. And stop pretending that your Country is not using proxies to destabilize Pakistan, you guys simply cannot digest that how is it possible that a Country 4 times smaller than India and 100 times weaker in GDP can pull off such an amazing defense gadgets and can protect itself so significantly that each and every time of the year we have to increase our defense budget for the sake of this rivalry. Admit it your Pakistan obsession will never end, and having so many Indians on this forum speaks itself.

India have no intension and desired to have relationship improvement with pakistan

Pakistan or India whoever will start it, it's not gonna be good for both of the Countries. Not only that it can easily escalate world war 3, because if India engage itself in a war against Pakistan than China would certainly jump in, and so as the buddies of India. And stop pretending that your Country is not using proxies to destabilize Pakistan, you guys simply cannot digest that how is it possible that a Country 4 times smaller than India and 100 times weaker in GDP can pull off such an amazing defense gadgets and can protect itself so significantly that each and every time of the year we have to increase our defense budget for the sake of this rivalry. Admit it your Pakistan obsession will never end, and having so many Indians on this forum speaks itself.
Did China jump in in 65,71,99 ? War will remain between the two countries if it ever starts. That said war between two nuclear powers could mess up south asia for good. Also India's defence budget is China centric not Pakistan

India have no intension and desired to have relationship improvement with pakistan

I like his shows.

@on topic. As usual Pakistani media twisted the news. India said it is ready for talks on cross border terrorism.

I can thank India at least for this. No more useless stupid talks.

I couldn't stop laughing on the above point. It made my day. Thank you.

Pakistani government must announce to the world that with a heavy heart they have tried to offer peaceful negotiations re the issues to india

But india in its arrogance has refused

Pakistan encourages india to come to the table to discuss Kashmir and asks the world to convince india that peaceful negotiations are better than hubris, oppression and ongoing turmoil.

No talks with terrorists sponsors and sympathisers.
Yea you can cry about it in front of whole world, we dont give a damn.

India has already started that war and Quetta attack was one of those attacks..and now its Pakistan's time to respond

Back
Top Bottom