What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

Fear of giving away tactics? wtf
Atleast come up with a better excuse next time
:rofl:
They could have just shown killing mujahedeen in our territory..they should keep there tactics safe

So this means they didn't wanted to show hanuman aka Mr. India tactics. And Indian members came up with such lame justification. That even a brigade level commander would laugh at them.
What a bunch of losers

So brilliant that they floated on air coming through, went 250km into a village whose entire foundations disappeared ..and then returned the same way.

brilliant!
Oh the Brilliance!.. It is blinding me! My nose! , My Nose!.. I cant stand the brilliance!

The ARC of operations 250 KM

The depth was 3 to 4 KM ; they entered by foot ; Helicopters only dropped them close to the LOC

Please dont lie, these strikes were heard by SSP and also IG Mushtaq.. IG mushtaq is the khalazad bhai of the chacha of the son in law of the nand of Arshia Phuppo who is the wife of Kalat Khan who is rumoured to be a fictional vendor of naswar in Dera Ismail where reportedly Wajahat Ali Khan made a tweet about which was read by the third cousin twice removed of our very own @Imran Khan but he wont tell the truth because he likes dancing toJhoot bole kawa kate

There was too much pressure on them to include ONE item song atleast.
You know Indian movies don't get ''hit'' in public unless some songs are there. But apparently they failed to convince any ''dancer'' to bring her close to region which is receiving artillery shots from past week.
No Song, No Movie :enjoy:

India feared that Pakistan will learn that they have nano digital cameo suits, highly condensed lasers, high pitch frequency sound depressors and liquid crystal composite armors. So they preferred to avoid it. :smokin:

Seriously? :o:
You still believing it.
wake up ..............

But But But.... Sources are saying this song was picturized in the dense jungle near LoC

Good decision by GoI.. We Indians have no doubts on our army..

We can still find some consolation in the fact right now tht the site/source is not well known and not main stream indian source.. So it might be tht the news is not true... We can still hope tht Modi will expose our lying military in front of us...along with it, we will be able to see a nice bollywood production too.. So win win for us...
Yes, finally Pakistanis will be liberated from the Burka prisons and India will bring the joy of Television and Umrao Jan stereotyped Muslim accents to us.

b1c017b071625a0e206114b5362d40fb6a851ed450bad90bde99aba3cadd2fcf.jpg

OBL raid was different in that There was little or no resistance

Here there were Simultaneous and coordinated attacks at Four locations
And fierce fighting also happened

The ARC of operations was over 250 KM running along the LOC

Add to it the difficulties of getting in ; the Deception techniques used - Artilery attacks and Helicopter sorties and finally the Egress -- it was a Brilliant Special forces operation

Kahan pe?

So brilliant that they floated on air coming through, went 250km into a village whose entire foundations disappeared ..and then returned the same way.

brilliant!
Oh the Brilliance!.. It is blinding me! My nose! , My Nose!.. I cant stand the brilliance!

Oscar, is that you?
You cannot be so naive, you know what does 250 KM means.

The ARC of operations 250 KM

The depth was 3 to 4 KM ; they entered by foot ; Helicopters only dropped them close to the LOC

Were they too tired to walk along the very clear and very well controlled paths of the LoC?
I thought here were no helicopters used according to the GoI?
Which is it? Can you Indians not decide?

Here comes the Moderators and think tanks trolling.

Back
Top Bottom