What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

You have been reported for posting the offensive video. This isn't Modiland. Behave and stop acting like a coward.

This is how Indians debate by provoking and resorting to abuse. We are hospitable and we provide them the freedom to debate matters on our forum. Instead, these nasty Modi toadies abuse our hospitality and show their nasty true colors. Not entirely unexpected. They lack the decency to reason with. Sore losers. It tells us a lot about the character of this nation where women have to endure mass rape and people are judged on their caste.

There is nothing to reason with Modi toadies.

Ha Ha Ha. I always give facts & If you can't digest your own follies, you show your frustration by getting people like me banned. what a great victory. It reflects your cowardice, since you don't have the guts to reason & accept truth. You can get me silenced with your reporting for a short time, but that will not change the truth. Even now you are deviating from the topic, since you are unable to handle truth.

Clean up your mind & house, before you point to, our thinking & our house. Why your artists come to our country to earn their fame & living. In-spite of banning these artists, most of these people will again shamelessly come to India as they are able to get visa. Why come to such a horrible country. Why are so many Pakistani nationals like Adnan Sami, Salma Agha, Tarek Fateh, Brahamdagh Bugti asking & taking Indian citizenship. Are Indians coming & taking Pakistani citizenship. Not even Indian Muslims will go to Pakistan. And why you people say you identity as Indians, when asked where are you from, in foreign countries. The same Indian name you hate so much, you use to save your skin. What a shame.

If you are so good, why nobody is supporting you, why nobody hears your claims. Today you are in a situation, even if you tell truth the world doesn't care & will point at, where you are wrong.

Set your records right mate. Nothing will change till you shed your hatred of India & till you let go of Kashmir. Sorry to say, only you will break & sink, not India.

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha. I always give facts & If you can't digest your own follies, you show your frustration by getting people like me banned. what a great victory. It reflects your cowardice, since you don't have the guts to reason & accept truth. You can get me silenced with your reporting for a short time, but that will not change the truth. Even now you are deviating from the topic, since you are unable to handle truth.

Clean up your mind & house, before you point to, our thinking & our house. Why your artists come to our country to earn their fame & living. In-spite of banning these artists, most of these people will again shamelessly come to India as they are able to get visa. Why come to such a horrible country. Why are so many Pakistani nationals like Adnan Sami, Salma Agha, Tarek Fateh, Brahamdagh Bugti asking & taking Indian citizenship. Are Indians coming & taking Pakistani citizenship. Not even Indian Muslims will go to Pakistan. And why you people say you identity as Indians, when asked where are you from, in foreign countries. The same Indian name you hate so much, you use to save your skin. What a shame.

If you are so good, why nobody is supporting you, why nobody hears your claims. Today you are in a situation, even if you tell truth the world doesn't care & will point at, where you are wrong.

Set your records right mate. Nothing will change till you shed your hatred of India & till you let go of Kashmir. Sorry to say, only you will break & sink, not India.

Will, shall , ifs, buts. Dont worry about that. Enjoy the show in present:

Actually its your army whose bluff has been called.

Act against militants or face international isolation, civilians tell military

ISLAMABAD: In a blunt, orchestrated and unprecedented warning, the civilian government has informed the military leadership of a growing international isolation of Pakistan and sought consensus on several key actions by the state.

As a result of the most recent meeting, an undisclosed one on the day of the All Parties’ Conference on Monday, at least two sets of actions have been agreed.

First, ISI DG Gen Rizwan Akhtar, accompanied by National Security Adviser Nasser Janjua, is to travel to each of the four provinces with a message for provincial apex committees and ISI sector commanders.

The message: military-led intelligence agencies are not to interfere if law enforcement acts against militant groups that are banned or until now considered off-limits for civilian action. Gen Akhtar’s inter-provincial tour has begun with a visit to Lahore.

Second, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed that fresh attempts be made to conclude the Pathankot investigation and restart the stalled Mumbai attacks-related trials in a Rawalpindi anti terrorism court.

Those decisions, taken after an extraordinary verbal confrontation between Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and the ISI DG, appear to indicate a high-stakes new approach by the PML-N government.

The following account is based on conversations with Dawn of individuals present in the crucial meetings this week.

All declined to speak on the record and none of the attributed statements were confirmed by the individuals mentioned.

Foreign secretary’s presentation
On Monday, on the day of the All Parties’ Conference, Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry gave a separate, exclusive presentation in the Prime Minister’s Office to a small group of civil and military officials.

The meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Sharif and included senior cabinet and provincial officials. On the military side, ISI DG Rizwan Akhtar led the representatives.

The presentation by the foreign secretary summarised the results of the recent diplomatic outreach by Pakistan, the crux being that Pakistan faces diplomatic isolation and that the government’s talking points have been met with indifference in major world capitals.

On the US, Mr Chaudhry said that relations have deteriorated and will likely further deteriorate because of the American demand that action be taken against the Haqqani network. On India, Mr Chaudhry stated that the completion of the Pathankot investigation and some visible action against Jaish-i-Mohammad were the principal demands.

Then, to a hushed but surprised room, Mr Chaudhry suggested that while China has reiterated its support for Pakistan, it too has indicated a preference for a change in course by Pakistan. Specifically, while Chinese authorities have conveyed their willingness to keep putting on technical hold a UN ban on Jaish-i-Mohammad leader Masood Azhar, they have questioned the logic of doing so repeatedly.

Extraordinary exchange
The foreign secretary’s unexpectedly blunt conclusions triggered an astonishing and potentially ground-shifting exchange between the ISI DG and several civilian officials.

In response to Foreign Secretary Chaudhry’s conclusions, Gen Akhtar asked what steps could be taken to prevent the drift towards isolation. Mr Chaudhry’s reply was direct and emphatic: the principal international demands are for action against Masood Azhar and the Jaish-i-Mohmmad; Hafiz Saeed and the Lashkar-e-Taiba; and the Haqqani network.

To that, Gen Akhtar offered that the government should arrest whomever it deems necessary, though it is unclear whether he was referring to particular individuals or members of banned groups generally. At that point came the stunning and unexpectedly bold intervention by Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Addressing Gen Akhtar, the younger Sharif complained that whenever action has been taken against certain groups by civilian authorities, the security establishment has worked behind the scenes to set the arrested free. Astounded onlookers describe a stunned room that was immediately aware of the extraordinary, unprecedented nature of the exchange.

randi rona by the "civilian" sharif bradrans. The Supreme Court is trialling them, Imran Khan is chasing them, ecp is investigating them. FAUJ ki fikar na karo apni khair manao. :lol:

oh noooo, i thought we could learn a thing or two about video editing tactics, hmmmm well, at least release a trailer pleeej...... pleeej pleeej pleeeeeeeeeeeej..............

Pakistani army has played very well. The cross border action did occur but they were intercepted by Pak Army and many of the indian soldiers died. Indian plan was to go one km in and fire at empty location calling them launching pads and record it and come back and show the world what they did.But plan backfired when they were intercepted and attacked and according to sources 18 to 45 Indian soldiers died. One indian soldier pretended to play dead and was later arrested when Pak army was going through the Indian dead bodies. Now if Indian show video Pakistan will show the pics of dead bodies of Indian soldiers. So Indian can't do that now. Also if Pakistan didn't have anything regarding Indian losses they wouldn't have provoked Indians to show evidence.
And I would request Indian to sit back and just consider how small a distance of 1 or 2 km is. Would it be wise for freedom fighters and pak army to build any type of camps that are in shouting distance, visible by even naked eye and in direct line of Indian attack.

This is exactly what happened. Indian Army is incapable, divided and runs an obsolete Military machine....now it's become a problem for Modi govt and Indian DGMO who lied but unable to cover it up. The world didnot support the claim...and now India on retreat.

Indians 1.2 billion population are now wondering how the hell BJP govt and its media befooled them like a jacka$$ so easily.

This is exactly what happened. Indian Army is incapable, divided and runs an obsolete Military machine....now it's become a problem for Modi govt and Indian DGMO who lied but unable to cover it up. The world didnot support the claim...and now India on retreat.

Indians 1.2 billion population are now wondering how the hell BJP govt and its media befooled them like a jacka$$ so easily.

CHay banaya halwa khaya hai 56 ki chaati Naye

So the military hands over the video footage with a green signal to go ahead and its the Civilian government that decides oh no this video has some very sensitive information about our tactics and tech so its better that we don't make it public.

Am I getting this right .............................. indian Civilians have more knowledge about sensitivity of the tactics and tech rather than indian military? Or was it Goswami who highlighted something sensitive?

Haha...you ripe apart this Failed Surgical Strike....Indian govt saying it contains sensitive ops while Indian Army given green signal and video to govt...
..bjp has more tactics knowledge over IA....man....indians are a bunch of fools and failed liars.

it seems that the signal received by GoI was the signal sent by aliens specials forces from Fake16 Galaxy.

I have never in my life seen such humiliation of the nationals of a particular country on a foreign forum.

No shame left in them. The wake up daily with a new energy to get humiliated from scratch.

Indeed I too never seen the humilation Indians have got now & all due to Indian Army and Modi Sarkar lies...blatant lies....false exagerations.....now Indians get Xposed and looked upon even though some try to speak truth....remember truth for us Pakistanus is....the truth ultimately wins....Indian govt. and Media clearly comes up from more lies to cover previous lies....this is shame beyond imagining Indians now suffers.....i begin to pity India now.

Haha...you ripe apart this Failed Surgical Strike....Indian govt saying it contains sensitive ops while Indian Army given green signal and video to govt...
..bjp has more tactics knowledge over IA....man....indians are a bunch of fools and failed liars.

Spot on. It's funny when you see their ex servicemen, the old farts screaming and shouting on their media not to release the proofs as it will damage their "operational secrets". Yet the military has already given the go ahead. They are proper fu**** this time.

I wonder where these jihadi nuts will actually get dirty bomb material from, as things have been over there, it can not be ruled out that it will be provided to them by a third country and simply blame the neighboring Pakistan for having loose control. Sounds like its already in planning and it is being frequently mentioned by many, including Hillary Clinton recently. Pakistanis you better watch out all these pure evil agendas.

except the Pakistani jig is up. Your PM seems to have finally understood what the world will do to your country if it doesn't shape up and start catching the terrorists instead of encouraging them. For your sake I hope your DG ISI's flash tour of provinces leads to gaining control of the clearly out of control military agency

except the Pakistani jig is up. Your PM seems to have finally understood what the world will do to your country if it doesn't shape up and start catching the terrorists instead of encouraging them. For your sake I hope your DG ISI's flash tour of provinces leads to gaining control of the clearly out of control military agency

I'd hate you disappoint you but the world isn't gonna do anything against Pakistan, especially for india. Don't forget that your whining over uri attack fell on deaf ears all over the world while there was a severe reaction against the indian human right violations in Kashmir ranging from the UN human rights commission to Turkey demanding independent investigation to even the sec John Kerry (yes your new found supposed ally) expressing deep concern over the killing of innocent civilians, heck even the state dept snubbed to acknowledge the sirjeekal strikes after realizing it was pure bs. And your supposedly tried and true ally Russia still carried out exercises with PA in spite of the best indian circus to stop it. Even your supposed friend iran has snubbed you and is wanting to join CPEC (I gotta hand it to the Iranians, they managed to get you to spend your money into giving them a free port with you getting nothing out of it while they are joining CPEC). :lol:

Yeah, you gotta deal with us all alone, ain't no one coming to your rescue this time. And that is just how we want it. :devil:

Let's face it, after kalbhusan yadav (the biggest capture in the post cold war history of espionage), all of india's crying is being viewed as randi rona. And the best part is that their is really nothing you can do arm twist anyone into agreeing with you. I mean what are you gonna do? Stop exporting programmers to them? :wacko:

I'd hate you disappoint you but the world isn't gonna do anything against Pakistan, especially for india. Don't forget that your whining over uri attack fell on deaf ears all over the world while there was a severe reaction against the indian human right violations in Kashmir ranging from the UN human rights commission to Turkey demanding independent investigation to even the sec John Kerry (yes your new found supposed ally) expressing deep concern over the killing of innocent civilians, heck even the state dept snubbed to acknowledge the sirjeekal strikes after realizing it was pure bs. And your supposedly tried and true ally Russia still carried out exercises with PA in spite of the best indian circus to stop it. Even your supposed friend iran has snubbed you and is wanting to join CPEC (I gotta hand it to the Iranians, they managed to get you to spend your money into giving them a free port with you getting nothing out of it while they are joining CPEC). :lol:

Yeah, you gotta deal with us all alone, ain't no one coming to your rescue this time. And that is just how we want it. :devil:

Let's face it, after kalbhusan yadav (the biggest capture in the post cold war history of espionage), all of india's crying is being viewed as randi rona. And the best part is that their is really nothing you can do arm twist anyone into agreeing with you. I mean what are you gonna do? Stop exporting programmers to them? :wacko:

bla bla bla bleh! Indians have left you in the dust a while ago. they actually don't even care if you keep making a lot of noise about Junagadh kashmir whatever. The only time they stop ignoring you is when you send in terrorists. And even that has been now shellacked - read the papers and see what your own government admitted to and has warned your military to desist from doing. When your PM tells your military chiefs to stop supporting terrorists it is kinda done. Modi has literally made vegetarian mincemeat of you guys. Done. Kaput.

bla bla bla bleh! Indians have left you in the dust a while ago. they actually don't even care if you keep making a lot of noise about Junagadh kashmir whatever. The only time they stop ignoring you is when you send in terrorists. And even that has been now shellacked - read the papers and see what your own government admitted to and has warned your military to desist from doing. When your PM tells your military chiefs to stop supporting terrorists it is kinda done. Modi has literally made vegetarian mincemeat of you guys. Done. Kaput.

Oh really? But as per your own government and media, we are still sending "terrorists". Bear in mind, baramula attack still occurred after your self proclaimed sirjeekal strikes. So what happened? Come on, try and stop us. Go on, try it. ;)

Also, as far as the pm telling the military anything at all just does not happen in Pakistan. You actually believe they political bs that was done for political maneuvering to send a signal to the military that if it does not save his fat neck from Imran Khan then he'll whine moan and groan like he just did. Well its not gonna help him since Imran Khan is not that would listen to anyone or get intimidated. Let's face it, both this so called pm and your so called pm have been chopped up, roasted and BBQd like beef kebabs this time. Whoda thunk that your own indian politicians would one day illued that your own military conducted a fake attack. So shameful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom