What's new

India could host World Cup 2026: Blatter

^^^^ i do not agree with you sir on this.... look where was japan after world war and where it is today now ?? even see the china progress in the field of sports... phenomenal !! don't you know we are one of the most optimist people on planet earth :lol:

Indians can play football but India as a country needs to spend sum $$ to promote the game.

vikash.jpg

Vikram played for france, Lyon and AC milan

I hope we host the Football WC soon some day. More than the infrastructure or tourism boost, I am confident India will start focusing on the sport, and make significant investments in locating and developing talent. With a billion people, it is utterly disappointing to see our standing on the world stage.

no no no india can play very good foot ball if pakistan will play hehehehhe.

Next 20 years can be truly incredible for South Asia particularly India in sports.

India, will host the F1.
India can possibly host Olympics and FIFA world Cup
NBA in India to find new stars.
Sri Lanka could host the Commonwealth Games
Bangladesh, SL, India to host the cricket world cup.

I am most excited about the FIFA world cup, as im a British Indian and football > cricket :D

Aswell as Bangladesh will be hosting the T20 World Cup Final as well.

This is a awesome period for South Asia, hope Pakistanis wont troll because of jealousy. Its not about India only.

Also India should recuit some NRI to play football for India football team. Also to be precise Qatar is middle east, football has never been to South Asia, this is the perfect time.

and funny thing in 2026 or even 2080 world cup there will be no indian team there hahhhahhaha . damn s asia is cricket lover.

Err idiot the host team automatically becomes a participant.
Just like South Africa.
Now laugh hahaha......

well, atleast we did host the commonwealth games right? Can they happen in pakistan in any near future? Waiting for a reply

are you really compare india with pakistan ? you serious?:D

How much has Qatar pledged 4 billion dollars, which probably India can any bloody day

2026 not sure but surely somewhere around 2030s India can and India will :victory:

FIFA need to find more emerging markets for the game and India is one they need to tap for $$ but it is still to early for WC India needs to improve it's FIFA ranking first

Why cant we not host the World Cup?

It takes India cricket stadiums 3-4 years to make, so making 7 football world class stadiums in say 10 years is acheiveable.

The only bad point is, India football team is playing badly, which is ok, because South Africa didnt even win 1 game last World Cup and probably so will Qatar as well.

Like I said its more about pride and investment for me.

Also we could use stadiums like the CWG's as well, and maybe 1-2 cricket stadiums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom