What's new

India corona:an encouraging and inspiring post on Facebook

Kya tu-tu main-main laga rakhi hai ?

Not a word about Pakistan in the OP. In fact the good pilot begins with "I am not a bhakt". Indian users in this thread have barely spoken about Pakistan either, and only to respond to unnecessary comments like yours when they have.

Why don't you put your energy to better use and make your own feel good thread about Pakistan's response to the crisis ?

and yes, the odd glitch aside, it has been pretty amazing how the Indian public have managed this. There is a great sense of community and that we're all in this together. People, strangers helping each other out, coming up with all sorts of innovative solutions aka jugaads.

Jai Hind !

Perpetual sibling envy.

Mera naam kyun nahin liya.

Further analysis shows pathetic speed of testing in India. India has tested only 129 people out of every million.
Even Pakistan has tested almost double of India, 248 in a million.

Apart from few smaller countries, only Indonesia and Nigeria among larger population countries have tested less people per million compared to India.

Secondly, suspiciously the test to positive results ratio in India is js below 6%.
This is very seriously low percentage. For example Spain has the highest percentage at 43%. While USA is touching 20%. Almost most of western countries have roughly between 15% to 20% positive results from tests.

Please remember most of the countries are only testing suspected people who have shown signs of COVID-19 or their health professionals for preventive measures. So it is understandable if high percentage is shown positive.
Why this is not the case in India!! With among the lowest percentage test to a million population, surely India is not wasting its kits and only testing the suspected cases. So why 6% only!!
For example Spain tested 355,000 people out of which 153,222 tested positive, 43.16%

India is hiding things.

There are news that there are hundred of thousands people who had been infected but didn't shown no signs and were cured due to their immune systems.

So more of us should test positive, preferably die, to satisfy you.

Bollocks man.

It's haram to be pro India if you ask our lefties.

Which is why the good pilot began by "I am not a..."

Bollocks.

Pro India has nothing to do with being left or right. Or center.

Notice how they forget about their own country and worry about ours , One can't have better neighbors!!

That is why I thanked them. Showing so much of concern when they don't have wheat flour, sugar and tomato to eat is not easy. We should appreciate it.

Why did the good pilot have to begin his post with a "I am not a bhakt" then ?

I do the same.

When I support Mr Modi as my PM and leader who I am 500% behind at this time, I don't want anyone mistaking me for being a sanghi or a bhakt.

I am a secular Indian and will be one forever.

My identity should not be conflated by my citizenship and patriotism in war.

I do the same.

When I support Mr Modi as my PM and leader who I am 500% behind at this time, I don't want anyone mistaking me to being a sanghi or a bhakt.
C'mon doc, those are smear words to be used against supporters of the Modi prashasan.

Why did the good pilot feel the need to inject politics upfront when this is clearly not a time for playing that game ?

Name of good pilot milega ?

C'mon doc, those are smear words to be used against supporters of the Modi prashasan.

Why did the good pilot feel the need to inject politics upfront when this is clearly not a time for playing that game ?

Name of good pilot milega ?

I am 100% with you on the politics in war bit.

As far as I can see not one Indian has been playing politics regardless of their personal politics for the past few weeks here.

Your post was an outlier so I responded.

I do the same.

When I support Mr Modi as my PM and leader who I am 500% behind at this time, I don't want anyone mistaking me for being a sanghi or a bhakt.

Chalo fair enuff.

Koi ni..

I am 100% with you on the politics in war bit.

As far as I can see not one Indian has been playing politics regardless of their personal politics for the past few weeks here.

Your post was an outlier so I responded.
sure, but what the hell is "I am not a bhakt", if not pure politics ?

anyway, let's hope we can beat this quickly.. kaam dhanda sab thup pada hai bc

I do the same.

Have you taken your daily dose of cow piss yet???

Chalo fair enuff.

Koi ni..

sure, but what the hell is "I am not a bhakt", if not pure politics ?

anyway, let's hope we can beat this quickly.. kaam dhanda sab thup pada hai bc

Yup it's politics.

But unlike forums where everyone knows everyone eventually and their politics, maybe he needed to clarify where he was speaking from.

Maybe he did not want his effort wasted as coming from a bhakt who by definition and historical evidence would praise everything our PM dies, good or bad.

Maybe he felt that would give such praise added credibility.

Just saying.

There are still people on WhatsApp playing politics daily.

I see their forwards (both sides) and then have a little word in their ear.

Hasn't endeared me to many. But has made life easier for me. And that's all I friggin care about.

Yup it's politics.

But unlike forums where everyone knows everyone eventually and their politics, maybe he needed to clarify where he was speaking from.

Maybe he did not want his effort wasted as coming from a bhakt who by definition and historical evidence would praise everything our PM dies, good or bad.

Maybe he felt that would give such praise added credibility.

Just saying.
Of course its politics.

and yes, possible.

he could also be either a muslim pilot who feels his praise of India would be judged harshly under a communal lens and was therefore wary and compelled to put a disclaimer up front.

he, or she (to be fair) could also be a samarthak of the Modi/Shah prashasan but chose to play it safe out of fear of reprisal from the online anti Modi brigade.

either way, I thought it was a bit sad to start with politics, spl if you're going to launch into a very positive uplifting message about a situation where we're all screwed, Hindu, Muslim, or otherwise..

There are still people on WhatsApp playing politics daily.

I see their forwards (both sides) and then have a little word in their ear.

Hasn't endeared me to many. But has made life easier for me. And that's all I friggin care about.
Whatsapp ki baat na karo yaar, shit's just a tsunami of partisan bullshit flowing both ways, even in these trying times.

business as usual in India, eh ? :lol:

Bollocks.

We take it from the Varasyu.

Pure albino bulls.

That's where you lot got it from. Only like everything else you gave a feminine maternal twist to it.
True, bulls, not cows, are the original symbols of reverence in the Brahman traditions.

Nandi was a fierce bull in Dharmi mythology.

The bull of Dharma stands on one leg in these dark times of the Kali Yuga.

Bull sacrifice was a Brahman thing but those traditions have evolved since.

Overall though, duality in divinity is a good thing, the whole world looks to him, we here invoke the divine mother too.

Its a good thing.

Of course its politics.

and yes, possible.

he could also be either a muslim pilot who feels his praise of India would be judged harshly under a communal lens and was therefore wary and compelled to put a disclaimer up front.

he, or she (to be fair) could also be a samarthak of the Modi/Shah prashasan but chose to play it safe out of fear of reprisal from the online anti Modi brigade.

either way, I thought it was a bit sad to start with politics, spl if you're going to launch into a very positive uplifting message about a situation where we're all screwed, Hindu, Muslim, or otherwise..

Whatsapp ki baat na karo yaar, shit's just a tsunami of partisan bullshit flowing both ways, even in these trying times.

business as usual in India, eh ? :lol:

True, bulls, not cows, are the original symbols of reverence in the Brahman traditions.

Nandi was a fierce bull in Dharmi mythology.

The bull of Dharma stands on one leg in these dark times of the Kali Yuga.

Bull sacrifice was a Brahman thing but those traditions have evolved since.

Overall though, duality in divinity is a good thing, the whole world looks to him, we here invoke the divine mother too.

Its a good thing.

I forgot about Nandi. So Nandi is Vedic?

Slaying the bull is as Aryan as it gets.

The cow I understand is more recent from Puranic times.

I forgot about Nandi. So Nandi is Vedic?

Slaying the bull is as Aryan as it gets.

The cow I understand is more recent from Puranic times.
No idea, man.

Really not qualified to speak about these things with any authority so best I don't go on about it but yeah, from what I could gather, it was always originally the bull, not the cow, that was the object of early Brahman reverence.

manavan, shearer, juggernaut etc are better equipped to get into that discussion.

Back
Top Bottom