What's new

India corona:an encouraging and inspiring post on Facebook

Dude you should first look at who used this word first. It was the same woman you are referring to..

Were you there in the forum at night. He is doing undie since then. Don't pass the judgement if you don't know anything.

You must be in your 30s.
Why does it matter?

I believe if a girl slaps a man, she deserves a slap with an equal force in return.. If she gets vulgar in talks, she deserves the same (dis)respect in return..

You saved her from 'NaPaki Harrasment'. Whatsapp number for you too.

Sounds like a p...hub title.

No that is only your overactive locked down imagination.

It was purely platonic but got ugly. And went on and on across the webworld on different forums.

Very dramatic.

Why does it matter?

I believe if a girl slaps a man, she deserves a slap with an equal force in return.. If she gets vulgar in talks, she deserves the same (dis)respect in return..

I got what you believe.

Its common in guys born after 1980.

Were you there in the forum at night. He is doing undie since then. Don't pass the judgement if you don't know anything.
Who started using this word matters.. I read your initial post on this subject. I thought you can't be a girl.. but then as your fellow Indian @padamchen says, a lot of the girls are like that these days..

Who started using this word matters.. I read your initial post on this subject. I thought you can't be a girl.. but then as your fellow Indian @padamchen says, a lot of the girls are like that these days..

Yes. Bottom line girls nowadays, especially of the standup kind, can curse as robustly as guys can.

In fact, they go out of their way to be a "dude" and end up embarrassing even hardcore guys.

It was a simpler time for us growing up.

We only had to deal with chicks smoking.

Life!

Yes. Bottom line girls nowadays, especially of the standup kind, can curse as robustly as guys can.

In fact, they go out of their way to be a "dude" and end up embarrassing even hardcore guys.

It was a simpler time for us growing up.

We only had to deal with chicks smoking.

Life!
I have no problem with what girls do these days.. I have a problem when they start crying when guys respond and gather all the "bhai" type guys around them for support.

This is exactly what's happening on this thread as I see it.

Everyone's experience is different.

I have no problem with what girls do these days.. I have a problem when they start crying when guys respond and gather all the "bhai" type guys around them for support.

This is exactly what's happening on this thread as I see it.

I'm just having fun.

I was poking Jana to get some hardassed comment out of her about guys. lol

Back
Top Bottom