CP2N97IUkAEbLcV.jpg
CPfcavXUYAEbesn.jpg
CPfcbeZUAAEQzoG.jpg
CPSC-GeUkAEO8sm.jpg
CPSE8e0VEAAUnZ3.jpg
CP2N6ULUwAArEVo.jpg
CP2N74SVEAQX81e.jpg
CP2N81VUkAArSTZ.jpg

I have to admit that at least RAW is way smarter than ISI. Even if this BLA guy is in India, this is STILL NO PROOF OF INDIAN INVOLVEMENT according to the norms of International politics and diplomacy.

Meanwhile, ISI was never successful in covering their tracks like RAW in Afghanistan/Baluchistan.

Who has double standards now? All Indian members blame Pakistan state as having double standards. Why their government is harboring the people declared terrorist in another country now?

Since he is not a Pakistan national anymore, put him on the terror watch list since BLA is banned by the U.S and U.K

Who has double standards now? All Indian members blame Pakistan state as having double standards. Why their government is harboring the people declared terrorist in another country now?

Bro we asked you to get the perpetrators of 26/11, We asked you to stop terrorism, We asked you to stop harboring people with anti India sentiments but you did.

Its time for us to do the same. remove a thorn with a thorn. :D

Yaar wo ghus k marna kya hota tha...remind me

So this guy is going to lead Indian version of "Hurriyat Conference"??

Good Good.. :enjoy:

as they say,You mess with the Bull,you'll get the horns. :partay:

Good going for supporting mass murderers. Modi is supporting like minded guys now a days

This guy organization is involved in ethnic cleansing of Baluchistan. Responsible for killing Chinese nationals. Play with fire, dont cry when china began to support Maoists and northern rebels.

You should also label UK and Switzerland as vehementing Into Pakistan internal policies and carrying out terrorism in Pakistan before pointing at India.
You have to show evidences not just labelling everything like a child.

Oh dont worry we are in contact with them. Why do you think Harbeyar marri ran away from england to india ? Because we are cooperating with englaind on Imran farooq case only on this condition they reign on such rebel scums

Good going for supporting mass murderers. Modi is supporting like minded guys now a days

This guy organization is involved in ethnic cleansing of Baluchistan. Responsible for killing Chinese nationals. Play with fire, dont cry when china began to support Maoists and northern rebels.

Oh really??

Looks like someone needs a mirror..

Till date,47000 dead in Kashmir..

Till date,over a 55000+ got killed in Afghanistan due to Pakistan supported Taliban insurgency

Till date,Pakistan hasn't even published how many people they killed/were killed in total in Balochistan and various operations against Taliban.Nearly a million got homeless while PAF is bombing on its own people,and ISPR is telling Pakistanis all died are "Militants".

please don't lecture us when you supported a terrorism over 2 and half decades which performed similar ethnic cleansing in Kashmir,Eg. Kashmiri Pundits who left their home and can't get back even 2 and half decades later.

By the way,please tell us your updated list of countries who are supporting terrorism in Balochistan.

@Oscar, I'd suggested on several occasions the steady, if slow build up of intelligence capabilities by India's alphabetical soup of agencies concerning Pakistan following the 26/11 incident. There was also a revamp of the extent and nature of operations permitted and the scope of activities to be prepped , in short the rules of engagement,

Given that the intelligence agencies are slowly being unshackled from their incapability, the fact that the current political dispensation is not as encumbered with holding the 'moral high ground', and the fact that GOI feels extraordinarily threatened by the military implications of the CPEC, you have a situation where GOI was always likely to precipitate a move, or maneuver to take advantage of a Pakistani move.

The GOI, the IA, the IB & RAW are convinced the recent surge in violence in Indian administered Kashmir are being plotted by PA/ISI. We may have a situation where India is positioning itself; if Kashmir begins to boil, so must Pakistan, or whatever we can lay our hands on. A return to the days of CIT-X and CIT-J perhaps?

Whats baloch insurgency has got to do with 26/11 ? We have been accusing you since 2005. Was there 26/11 in 2005 6 7 when you were fomenting trouble in Pakistan ?

I have to admit that at least RAW is way smarter than ISI. Even if this BLA guy is in India, this is STILL NO PROOF OF INDIAN INVOLVEMENT according to the norms of International politics and diplomacy.

Meanwhile, ISI was never successful in covering their tracks like RAW in Afghanistan/Baluchistan.
There is an economic reason that countries try to overlook India's terrorism. All want money from 1.2 billion people of Indian consumer market. It's not about ISI or RAW.

Oh really??

Looks like someone needs a mirror..

Till date,47000 dead in Kashmir..

Till date,over a 55000+ got killed in Afghanistan due to Pakistan supported Taliban insurgency

Till date,Pakistan hasn't even published how many people they killed/were killed in total in Balochistan and various operations against Taliban.Nearly a million got homeless while PAF is bombing on its own people,and ISPR is telling Pakistanis all died are "Militants".

please don't lecture us when you supported a terrorism over 2 and half decades which performed similar ethnic cleansing in Kashmir,Eg. Kashmiri Pundits who left their home and can't get back even 2 and half decades later.

By the way,please tell us your updated list of countries who are supporting terrorism in Balochistan.

If Pakistan has done a 71 on India. How long India would have tried to cut Pakistan/Forment trouble in Pakistan ? Forever perhaps right ?

If Pakistan supported taliban, then why India supported Bengalis in 71 or Tamils in Srilankan insurgency ? or Invaded Maldives ?

I mean accusing us, take a look at your own history first. What you have done to attain strategic depth ?

When I said ethnic cleansing, I mean, they are killing random punjabis, pashtoons, sindhis in dozens . Not even forcing them to leave the province How many pundits were killed by Kashmiri rebels I may ask ?

If Pakistan has done a 71 on India. How long India would have tried to cut Pakistan/Forment trouble in Pakistan ? Forever perhaps right ?

If Pakistan supported taliban, then why India supported Bengalis in 71 or Tamils in Srilankan insurgency ? or Invaded Maldives ?

I mean accusing us, take a look at your own history first. What you have done to attain strategic depth ?

Ok,then why you're crying now??

You harm us,we'll reward you something back.aint that expected??

By the way,India is not funding Balochis as of now.else,we'd see another Mukti Bahini,not these poorly trained fighters.

and Baloch Independence Struggle is going on like 65 years now.Pakistan couldn't crush it and they're blaming over a dozen countries for this.

Back
Top Bottom