What's new

India confesses firing of 13 million pellets bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

pallet bullets are the safest to keep a violent mob under control with minimum casualties. And it is not like pallets is used only in Kashmir. It is a weapon that has been used and will be used across India to keep violent mobs under control

pallet bullets are the safest to keep a violent mob under control with minimum casualties. And it is not like pallets is used only in Kashmir. It is a weapon that has been used and will be used across India to keep violent mobs under control
Not to the extent it has been used in kashmir, was the same weapon used in haryana, how many people from haryana are blind.

Not to the extent it has been used in kashmir, was the same weapon used in haryana, how many people from haryana are blind.

Because those violence went only for days or at most for a week.

Because those violence went only for days or at most for a week.
Lame excuses........... ISI should fund all Jats living in Hindia to form their own independent state in Punjab and Haryana, we can have good relations with them as their are more jats in pakistan than india who will be more than happy to support them in their bid for freedom from chaiwala and his gang of rss fascists.

Lame excuses........... ISI should fund all Jats living in Hindia to form their own independent state in Punjab and Haryana, we can have good relations with them as their are more jats in pakistan than india who will be more than happy to support them in their bid for freedom from chaiwala and his gang of rss fascists.
Please go ahead, I wish you all the best.

You are free to try.

Please go ahead, I wish you all the best.
No need for your wishes, let me tell you something, jats have no love for the RSS or arrogant brahmins ,they will bide for their opportunity and form their own nation.A nation i will happily support.

It is not, there are far FAR safer methods and tools.

Pallets guns..not much harmful
Pepper-Gun-Free-Kashmir1.jpg

But Hindu forces using Shot Guns meant for hunting animals in the name of pallet guns

38011-dqaabseovk-1470541801.jpg

Shame on you and barbaric Indian forces...bloody liars

Bro they are using Shot Guns which you may know better than me in the name of pallet guns just check my above posts.

There could be but, again you have to think of access of those methods to Indian forces and, pellets are far better than using real bullets.

As on accusing India of using excess force, it doesn't make sense. India knows that it has to have Kashmiris on its side, hence will do at most to keep casualties at the lower side.

Pallet Guns are powered by CO2 compressed cylinders (compressed air) but shot Guns they are using buck shots and even higher grade ammo to kill and blind Kashmiri Children.

Pallets guns..not much harmful
Pepper-Gun-Free-Kashmir1.jpg

But Hindu forces using Shot Guns meant for hunting animals in the name of pallet guns

38011-dqaabseovk-1470541801.jpg

Shame on you and barbaric Indian forces...bloody liars

Bro they are using Shot Guns which you may know better than me in the name of pallet guns just check my above posts.
To be fair, there ARE pellet guns that look very much like rifles and shot guns, so I'm not going to fault them for that.

However, the use of pellet guns has been restricted in most developed countries for a reason.

No need for your wishes, let me tell you something, jats have no love for the RSS or arrogant brahmins ,they will bide for their opportunity and form their own nation.A nation i will happily support.
Repeating what I said earlier, Please go ahead you have my best wishes.

There could be but, again you have to think of access of those methods to Indian forces and, pellets are far better than using real bullets.

As on accusing India of using excess force, it doesn't make sense. India knows that it has to have Kashmiris on its side, hence will do at most to keep casualties at the lower side.
Your government only tends to think of the land, and not so much the people that live there; this is why the protests in Kashmir aren't dying down and getting worse. The Indian government has failed to address the concerns of the local population.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom