What's new

India Conducts First Live Fire Exercise of Homegrown BVR Air to Air Missile

@#hydra#

You do not even know of a simple working of missiles, but you always come here & pretend to be omniscient and know-all type.

You WERE tested by me and you never came back = No show.

Ok.
One more for you:

View attachment 425704
You don't need to test my expertise in missiles technology,since I am not. But point is that you claim that astra is inducting after a failed test,being me a source whuchvsays so.

You don't need to test my expertise in missiles technology,since I am not. But point is that you claim that astra is inducting after a failed test,being me a source whuchvsays so.

Till yesterday it was the case.
Proof provided.

However, today there is an updated news, which also got pasted by me.
Case closed.

Proof provided.

Case closed.
Where? It clearly says missiles fired against PTA banshee. No one says it didn't got hit.

Proof provided.

Case closed.
In the news it is properly written India successfully carried out the test of BVR missile Astra, whether it made a hit or not is not written but the missile has effectively met all parameters. and one more thing to you that India also has a history of failures which were reported earlier. Only one nation has achieved near 100 % success rate in the world, that means either that nation is faking the test or it has tested an already developed missile. India doesnt fake their test, telling lies faking their identity is in our western neighbours.
Most of them introduce themselves as Indians abroad.

Where? It clearly says missiles fired against PTA banshee. No one says it didn't got hit.

Whenever there is such an explicit & positive news, Indian media paints the town red. They even peddled the false news on BrahMos to Vietnam as true.

If Astra had any such encounter with Banshee, you would have seen that. This is how Indian media reacts after any success.

Don't worry, few days down the line they'll declare it as "partial" success. [emoji4]

Yes. I know them.

Whenever there is such an explicit & positive news, Indian media paints the town red. They even peddled the false news on BrahMos to Vietnam as true.

If Astra had any such encounter with Banshee, you would have seen that. This is how Indian media reacts after any success.

Yes. I know them.
Read post#24. Nobody cares here about what you think.

Read post#24. Nobody cares here about what you think.

Where is it:

temrf45.png

@ashok321 poor boy,you ignored him .that's why u unable to see his post.
What the difference between u and so called Nazis/ fascist ? Like them u also closed your eyes and ears against differences.

Why should I accept the following garbage from a person to whom I probably ignore on merit basis?

tem412.png

The gem here: Whether it made a hit or not is not written but the missile has effectively met all parameters

If you think he is an expert, ask him to reply my quiz on missile.
Lol

All hat no cattle!
Lol

Why should I accept the following garbage from a person to whom I probably ignore on merit basis?

View attachment 425766

The gem here: Whether it made a hit or not is not written but the missile has effectively met all parameters

Lol

All hat no cattle!
Lol
You are saying garbage.

View attachment 425766

Lol

All hat no cattle!
Lol
Another **** hiding behind an India flag.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom