What's new

India completes 'nuclear triad' with INS Arihant

theres no air launched system. daulaid. "dual"=2 land and sub. where the latter is on a test sub far from pakistan.

if im not mistaken they [pakistan] have the raad for air launched and the babur and the shaheen series for land. so basically both sides are missing one thing.

Dualid, is that even a real word?

On Topic:

Did you just skip all the Mirage and Jaguars under the SFC for Air delivery? Even the emerging Su30+Brahmos? Or unless there is a strategic bomber, no go?

Reminds me of Bhagwad Gita

“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another

That's a line by Oppenheimer. No where in the Gita does it say "I suppose we all though that, on way or another". Fact check before peddling lies

True What @Alphacharlie posted was said by Oppenheimer in the below video. Do you know what was said in Bhagawad Geeta?

Reference Chapter 11 Verse 32:

"I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world"

And we will promise, Nepal would be LAST HINDU State left in the world! hope you get it!
your nukes will be prre-empted but our nukes will be under sea safely which will later destroy every single soul of Pak

chalo 1 more sub added to IN fleet.

And we will promise, Nepal would be LAST HINDU State left in the world! hope you get it!

We have seen who kept the promises in 1971 and Siachin.. Pakistani bhai log can only Talk.. Talk.. Talk....

What does this mean?
"Parmaro" or "Parmanu" Bombs means Atom Bombs(nuclear weapons).
theres no air launched system. daulaid. "dual"=2 land and sub. where the latter is on a test sub far from pakistan.

if im not mistaken they [pakistan] have the raad for air launched and the babur and the shaheen series for land. so basically both sides are missing one thing.
Don't worry, we will get there.:D

they missed out on the air launched missiles, so its more like a dualaid
Well there are nuclear warheads placed with Jaguars and Mirage-2000s...soon on Rafale too so yeah they have completed the triad....

Though it is off topic but can someone please tell me what is the current status of ins khanderi.ins kalvari was launched in last october. According dm mp all remaining ships will be launched at the interval of 9 months. Then Why there is a delay. Can this be related to scorpene data leak??

Back
Top Bottom