What's new

India Close to Deploying Israeli Spyder Air Defense System

An excellent system for quick reaction short range defense,will be primarily used for shooting down PGMs/low level strike/CAS aircraft and ofcourse drones.Will be great once paired with longer range systems like s-400 or barak-8 which will deal with high altitude aircaft,cruise/IRBMs while spyders shoot down drone attacks and anti-radiation PGMs trying to take out these systems.

Probably the VayuSena did
Before:
spyder-sr-tatra.jpg

After:
615086_10151066301291395_985796652_o.jpg

I was actually looking forward to your feedback incase you had any clue as to the performance of TATA LPT in comparison to TATRA.

Well, TATA LPT has been a great addition and has proved itself as a great off roader like TATRA! :)

Excellent system but again this can only work in war like situation.I don't think war is coming soon. May be a limited war.whenever India inducts systems like that,Pakistan also try to bring it's counter.Pakistan might be working on more air defence systems.

Excellent system but again this can only work in war like situation.I don't think war is coming soon. May be a limited war.whenever India inducts systems like that,Pakistan also try to bring it's counter.Pakistan might be working on more air defence systems.

Why? In non-war like the system is on auto-shut down mode? Or does it refuse to start up?;)

The Indians have some amazing weapons and the Israeli's systems are incredibly lethal .

God help the enemies. Who enter into Indian airspace

like. Muslim scientists ruled the world of science for centuries. You are just kids when you say that you invented something we are using.
Correction, they stole most of that science from the invaded lands!! Persia, India etc!! Tell me, why Muslim inventions ended with the end of Muslim invasions?

Correction, they stole most of that science from the invaded lands!! Persia, India etc!! Tell me, why Muslim inventions ended with the end of Muslim invasions?
really??
they started many new scientific fields. The did more research than anyone else. But what can we say to anyone who believe in ancient UFOs. I surrender before you on this one.

These ratios are very important. They tell their own story. India has the USA and Israel as its allies and still struggles to contain Pakistan. We must be a covert super power! LOL!
Super power my foot, you have a nuclear bomb and for India you are no more than a nuclear jihadi..... and about containing you?nobody from developed part of the world has any interest to open up their business in pakistan.... thats your worth in the eyes of the world.

Don't try to humiliate yourself with fancy words..Pakistani contribution to any field is nothing but a joke.Don't need to take pride over low efficiency Chinese clones
why waste time on such jillted troll's :azn::sarcastic:

point is Spyder is not the only and the last air defence system to come our way from israel and extended indo israel coopration in this field and it does not matter what jilted trollers from enemy camp think about it hope you get the point sirji :tup:

Back
Top Bottom