What's new

India Close to Deploying Israeli Spyder Air Defense System

POF Eye: Pakistan Corner Shot clone

Shares
News, Pistols by Steve Johnson with 9 Comments
Tags: 2008, 40mm, china, cornershot, eye, handguns, IDEAS, iran, military, News, pakistan, photos, photos, POF, weapons

picture-19-8-tm.jpg

These days it seems no defense exhibition is complete without the unveiling of a new Corner Shot clone. The Pakistan IDEAS-2008 expo, which finished today, did not disappointed!

The POF Eye was purportedly developed in only 6 months by Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF).

Click to expand. Photos from Defence.pk.

According to Wikipedia, there will be three variants: pistol, submachine gun and grenade launcher.

While I have always been skeptical about the usefulness of the Corner Shot concept I think a grenade launcher could be very useful, especially in police-type situations using non-lethal ammunition.

The original Corner Shot also has a 40mm grenade option as well as an “Assault Pistol” (5.56mm M16 pistol) configuration.

Pakistan joins Iran, who early this year announced a clone, and China whose clone is called the HD66 (scroll down link for photo).

Thanks to Shoaib for letting me know about the POF Eye.

I marked it for u.
Hope u can understand it better than way.
If it was up to me Israhelli, i had given a Nuclear base to Pakistan inside Iranian territory but you are fortunate that our governors are a bunch of goons!!!.

Proud of stealing other's people stuff. without even recognizing they exist

Israel itself doesn't exist and you are talking about weapons? First choose which would you prefer them the most “existing” or “blaming for copying of weapons”? I think, both options are correct the non-existing one has no right to argue with the existing ones on any matters. Capturing another land through force is not to be said as designed itself, but it comes in the bitter meaning of occupying or copying another's land of innocent people, in that sense how would you feel?

Israel itself doesn't exist and you are talking about weapons? First choose which would you prefer them the most “existing” or “blaming for copying of weapons”? I think, both options are correct the non-existing one has no right to argue with the existing ones on any matters. Capturing another land through force is not to be said as designed itself, but it comes in the bitter meaning of occupying or copying another's land of innocent people, in that sense how would you feel?
"None existing nation" has invented multiple technologies u're using every day.
As a nation proud of inventing things your way, I'm sure ur computer has more Pakistani parts than Israeli.
The cellphone and all it's related technology has nothing to do with Israel.
Modern drones is a Pakistani unique design, and more.

Go bury your head in the sand , it's where it belongs.
I couldn't describe in words the pathetic attempt done by pakistan and other muslim countries, trying to claim something isn't true when it does.

Ur precious nukes were invented mostly by jewish scientists, great innovation!

nice picture. i will use it on narendar modi speech days.

POF fought a case against israel after israel filed a copy right violation case against Pakistan for POF EYE. Israel lost the case.

As a nation proud of inventing things your way, I'm sure ur computer has more Pakistani parts than Israeli.

I couldn't describe in words the pathetic attempt done by pakistan and other muslim countries, trying to claim something isn't true when it does.

Ur precious nukes were invented mostly by jewish scientists, great innovation!
like. Muslim scientists ruled the world of science for centuries. You are just kids when you say that you invented something we are using.

Go and burn yourself alive, and don't use foul language next time:

ISRAEL MUST END THE OCCUPATION ... AND THE VIOLENCE
1.) Israel Must Be Declared A Terrorist State
2.) Zionism Must Be Declared A Terrorist Movement and Followers Terrorists
3.) War Crimes Tribunals Must Be Sought Against Appropriate Israeli Leaders
4.) UN Must Impose Harsh Sanctions and Isolation Against Israel

Then you would realize the real matter of facts and USA wouldn't save your lower back. Rest, whole of the world is against your 8 million tiny population with captured occupied land and would not wait for a second to counter you.

POF Eye: Pakistan Corner Shot clone

Shares
News, Pistols by Steve Johnson with 9 Comments
Tags: 2008, 40mm, china, cornershot, eye, handguns, IDEAS, iran, military, News, pakistan, photos, photos, POF, weapons

picture-19-8-tm.jpg

These days it seems no defense exhibition is complete without the unveiling of a new Corner Shot clone. The Pakistan IDEAS-2008 expo, which finished today, did not disappointed!

The POF Eye was purportedly developed in only 6 months by Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF).

Click to expand. Photos from Defence.pk.

According to Wikipedia, there will be three variants: pistol, submachine gun and grenade launcher.

While I have always been skeptical about the usefulness of the Corner Shot concept I think a grenade launcher could be very useful, especially in police-type situations using non-lethal ammunition.

The original Corner Shot also has a 40mm grenade option as well as an “Assault Pistol” (5.56mm M16 pistol) configuration.

Pakistan joins Iran, who early this year announced a clone, and China whose clone is called the HD66 (scroll down link for photo).

Thanks to Shoaib for letting me know about the POF Eye.

I marked it for u.
Hope u can understand it better than way.
Israel made this first but model we made is much better than Israelis model and no doubt Israel took us to international courts where they claimed that this is exact copy of their weapon blue prints but once tested by 3 different experts pakistan won the case and all 3 experts gave the verdict that Pakistani weapon was better on technical grounds.

Go and burn yourself alive, and don't use foul language next time:

ISRAEL MUST END THE OCCUPATION ... AND THE VIOLENCE
1.) Israel Must Be Declared A Terrorist State
2.) Zionism Must Be Declared A Terrorist Movement and Followers Terrorists
3.) War Crimes Tribunals Must Be Sought Against Appropriate Israeli Leaders
4.) UN Must Impose Harsh Sanctions and Isolation Against Israel

Then you would realize the real matter of facts and USA wouldn't save your lower back. Rest, whole of the world is against your 8 million tiny population with captured occupied land and would not wait for a second to counter you.
Foul words? As in?
I can mark more than few "foul" words in your comments.

"Go and burn yourself alive"

Funny, that facts irritate u so much.

Israel must that, must that, must that.
I say that Pakistan should stop faking our inventions, and then claim it as it's own.
But then again, it's funny as hell.

Israel made this first but model we made is much better than Israelis model and no doubt Israel took us to international courts where they claimed that this is exact copy of their weapon blue prints but once tested by 3 different experts pakistan won the case and all 3 experts gave the verdict that Pakistani weapon was better on technical grounds.
Again, source.
I won't continue to respond to ur claims, cause they're 1)baseless and 2) irrelevant to the thread.

Members are advised to hit report button in case of seeing any violation of rules.

I am sure many offenders did receive messages as soft reminder that validates and proves that further offense will be dealt accordingly without any pre-warning.

Keep the discussion clean and productive for all while remaining on topic.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom