What's new

India, China well on the path to strengthening ties: Yan

its just that i am not able to sleep today so i am killing time.. anyway i am going now . so i wont bother you any more.............good night or i should ather say good morning..........
sorry mods for going off the topic.........

@baconlover

man you seem to know the core and classical hindi abuses.... how come>?????

I'm in IT - Been working with and friends with many, many Indian people since 98.

Also I'm a very curious guy, curious about other culture.
I read a lot.
I would like to think I'm probably one of the few non-Indians/Nepalese/Pakistanis who are quite familiar with India than the average person.

i know there will be some harsh and maybe insulting comments (especially fom some pakistani friends) but common goal can do wonders just like it has done in past.......
So for the interest, value was a non issue to the Indians and what Shikhastakhor just said in D.C was just a publicity stunt. I didn't know that the level of Indian pimping reached at its premiership as oppose to Chinese peasants. It’s funny to see Indian claims to have second largest Shia population in order to use Iran against PAK to get Kashmiri Veto in OIC but votes against it in UN as a trade off of bigger interest. And even funnier than that of their claim of having more Muslims than PAK/BD to Arabs but spitting Wahabi Venoms through out the world against them. Seeing the level of their immorality even the Eblis would call them 'Oi Satans' IMO.

well buddy this is called international diplomacy not pimpmanship... no need to get furious.. if india did not believe in this then there would be no bangladesh today... so lets not derail from the topic and turn the thread into nationalist bashing contest.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom