What's new

India-China rivalry

Then what was your concern about us when POTUS visit this shithole nation ?
Concern with what? I don't even know what POTUS is. Care to explain. Maybe I missed the Indian news or something.

If India wants to re-establish / deepen relationship with China by recognising the blunders in the past, then in one whole lot, recognise your illegal occupation of S Tibet as well, ie vacate S Tibet. Throw them all into the dust bin.
I dont know if Indians are tired of buck passing, which is a common feature in fallible democracies.

However, Pakistan is not negotiable. Pakistan is an independent counttry which has her dignity. Pakistan is not a commodity for trade.

We are going to invest billions in India, the ball is now in your court
81c6f49437c10fba7cab80b8d6dd9c37.gif

We can find investment from other nations.
If you want profit then do investment and take profit.We dont count on you.
and neither compromise our national interest.

Concern with what? I don't even know what POTUS is. Care to explain. Maybe I missed the Indian news or something.

President of Untied States.
Shall I post the links of your news?

If you want profit then do investment and take profit.We dont count on you.

President of Untied States.
Shall I post the links of your news?

Thanks but no need. If I was interested in reading it I will look for it.

If you want profit then do investment and take profit.We dont count on you

Say that to the Chinese investors wont you, not in forums, before it is too late

So keeping the loot is Indians national interest
6b617a101d7d875c87c7937b62c40cc4.gif

If you want profit then do investment and take profit.We dont count on you.[/quoteChn

Say that to the Chinese investors wont you, not in forums, before it is too late

So keeping the loot is Indians national interest
6b617a101d7d875c87c7937b62c40cc4.gif

Like I said .If they want profit then they will do what they want.
If they dont others will do
If that was the case why dont you give up the land you looted from Tibetans ?Food for thoughts.

Like I said .If they want profit then they will do what they want.
If they dont others will do

Modi should have outright rejected the investment proposals when President Xi was in India. However Modi can say the same when he next visits China

dab813020e4825b4a941d4111b252d89.gif

Tibet is China's which was acknowledged by Indian government
"The Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, known in India as the Panchsheel Treaty (from Sanskrit,panch:five, sheel:virtues), are a set of principles to govern relations between states. Their first formal codification in treaty form was in an agreement between China and India in 1954. They were enunciated in the preamble to the "Agreement (with exchange of notes) on trade and intercourse between Tibet Region of China and India", which was signed at Peking on 29 April 1954"
Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOOL, boasting is Indian nature

:lol:

Then you did the samething in here.First you should clears your own side then point fingers against us.

Modi should have outright rejected the investment proposals when President Xi was in India. However Modi can say the same when he next visits China

dab813020e4825b4a941d4111b252d89.gif

Tibet is China's which was acknowledged by Indian government
"The Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, known in India as the Panchsheel Treaty (from Sanskrit,panch:five, sheel:virtues), are a set of principles to govern relations between states. Their first formal codification in treaty form was in an agreement between China and India in 1954. They were enunciated in the preamble to the "Agreement (with exchange of notes) on trade and intercourse between Tibet Region of China and India", which was signed at Peking on 29 April 1954"
Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We dont do that.If you want profit you will surely get it by investment .We wont disappoint anyone .
But we dont force or beg anyone to do that.If you want then do it or others will do.

We can go back from that treaty if we want and if PRC push us too far. ;)

If India wants to re-establish / deepen relationship with China by recognising the blunders in the past, then in one whole lot, recognise your illegal occupation of S Tibet as well, ie vacate S Tibet. Throw them all into the dust bin.
I dont know if Indians are tired of buck passing, which is a common feature in fallible democracies.

However, Pakistan is not negotiable. Pakistan is an independent counttry which has her dignity. Pakistan is not a commodity for trade.

We are going to invest billions in India, the ball is now in your court
81c6f49437c10fba7cab80b8d6dd9c37.gif
If you don't know about it , you are already doing/trying to do it.(invest)
And FYI Tibet wasn't China's territory, historically speaking.
So be happy with whatever you own now, realistically speaking.

India is a democratic nation and not all of them are like Jawaharlal Nehru ;)
He was a tharki , I heard :P

Last edited:
India is a democratic nation and not all of them are like Jawaharlal Nehru ;)

If you don't know about it , you are already doing/trying to do it.(invest)

again investments are input by stages and into different projects
Let Modi say it during his visit

And FYI Tibet wasn't China's territory, historically speaking.
So be happy with whatever you own now, realistically speaking.

Tibet is part of China
That was endorsed by the Indian government - Nehru, Vajpayee ...
and also USA
" (USA) acknowledged de jure Chinese suzerainty over Tibet."
www.columbia.edu/itc/ealac/barnett/pdfs/link4-goldstn.pdf
11c965cb670414a2c210780a25d5abc8.gif

Tibet is part of China
That was endorsed by the Indian government - Nehru, Vajpayee ...
and also USA
" (USA) acknowledged de jure Chinese suzerainty over Tibet."
www.columbia.edu/itc/ealac/barnett/pdfs/link4-goldstn.pdf
11c965cb670414a2c210780a25d5abc8.gif

That doesnt matter, for the sake of "argument" anyone can renounce official acknowledgement of their nation or pretend its non-existence at any time, historical fact or whatever worth even less on such occations.

Back
Top Bottom