What's new

India - China LAC Clashes l News Flash & updates

Quote when any of these things happen in your or yours kid's life time.
Its happening with baby steps which india is taking.. scared like a dove.
Every day their is new developing you still denying senslessly.

Better not believe
Unconfirmed news
Especially India news

By spending whole day finding and posting anything and everything negative on China, will not change the situation on the ground....before you laugh this one off....take a look how India obliged earlier.

Indian Army returns 13 yaks, 4 cattle to China in Arunachal amid ongoing standoff
Indian Army has returned 13 yaks and 4 cattle to China that had strayed across the LAC in Arunachal Pradesh. This comes amid the ongoing tension with China in the Ladakh region.
Lol, this is so funny.

These goons pushing india into war which they will not win.
Then the 100 billions $$ question:
Will Pakistan take Kargil or watershed of Kashmir during and after the Sino-India war?
1600326541202.png

Attachments

• 1600326537966.png
    1600326537966.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
Will Pakistan take Kargil or watershed of Kashmir during and after the Sino-India war?
View attachment 670633
It all depends i personally believe their will be no war but lets say if their is between india and china, Pakistan will support China openly but try not to be involved.
offcourse unless india drag Pakistan into it then its not only kargil kashmir it will be south and desert aswell.

View attachment 670633
A lot of what happens in Kashmir will depend on the Pakistani military ... the Chinese will flank Kashmir/Ladakh from the east, but the central thrust will have to be from Pakistan. In short Pakistani forces will have to do the brunt of the work in the Western theatre they need to push from the north and the west of Kashmir. Ultimately the PLA and PAF will meet up and cut Kashmir off entirely from the rest of India proper.
It all depends i personally believe their will be no war but lets say if their is between india and china, Pakistan will support China openly but try not to be involved.
offcourse unless india drag Pakistan into it then its not only kargil kashmir it will be south and desert aswell.
I think Pakistan will get involved ... they nearly got involved in 1962 (when a vast majority of Indian forces had to be moved east) but Kennedy told them that the Kashmir issue will be resolved without conflict. Note this was a huge mistake in hindsight and one I highly highly doubt Pakistan will ever make again. Had Pakistan listened to Mao and struck, then the Kashmir dispute would not exist today. But as the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Last edited:
A lot of what happens in Kashmir will depend on the Pakistani military ... the Chinese will flank Kashmir/Ladakh from the east, but the central thrust will have to be from Pakistan. In short Pakistani forces will have to do the brunt of the work in the Western theatre they need to push from the north and the west of Kashmir. Ultimately the PLA and PAF will meet up and cut Kashmir off entirely from the rest of India proper.

I think Pakistan will get involved ... they nearly got involved in 1962 (when a vast majority of Indian forces had to be moved east) but Kennedy told them that the Kashmir issue will be resolved without conflict. Note this was a huge mistake in hindsight and one I highly highly doubt Pakistan will ever make again. Had Pakistan listened to Mao and struck, then the Kashmir dispute would not exist today. But as the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I think later part of your last sentence would be true.
We will be shamed again.

I have absolutely no trust on "Bajwa Doctrine". This man is a disaster for Pakistan.

I think later part of your last sentence would be true.
We will be shamed again.

I have absolutely no trust on "Bajwa Doctrine". This man is a disaster for Pakistan.
You are aware of this ?

Stay safe.

Pass on the stuff you are smoking man.

Other Rules
1600424126293.png

In a sign of times to come, the India Army is exploring and drilling for water in the high-altitude mountain desert at Daulat Beg Oldie (also spelt as Oldi) (DBO) at an altitude of 17,000 feet in eastern Ladakh.

DBO is the remotest and perhaps the most strategic outpost of the country along the Line of Actual Control where Indian and Chinese soldiers are locked in confrontation since early May, 2020.

The army has roped in Dr Ritesh Arya, an eminent geologist who has worked with the army in the past at the Siachen Glacier and Batalik heights.

"I have just visited DBO. We spent around 28 days from Karu to Tangle and travelled all the way to DBO as part of exploration of sustainable ground water resource development,'' Dr Ritesh Arya told India Today TV.

In the past, Dr Arya has successfully explored and developed ground water resources for the army deployed in the high-altitude cold mountain desert of eastern Ladakh.

''We have been successful at Pangong Tso, Lukung, Thakung, Chushul, Rezang La and Tangtse apart from Galwan,'' he said.

The geologist and the army are hopeful that they will find water even at DBO. ''Hydro-geological conditions appear to be conducive for development of paleo channel for ground water resources at DBO. We may have to drill deep but we are confident of finding water for our soldiers,'' he said.

The geologist is also hopeful of reconstructing a paleo lake that existed at DBO 10,000 years ago.

''The reconstruction of a paleo lake will help boost the morale of troops on the one hand, and may encourage tourism in the times to come,'' he added.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom