What's new

India, China face-off along Sikkim border, several soldiers injured

Nepal front is also getting very interesting.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1555909

Nepal protests to India over border road, claiming intrusion
The Newspaper's CorrespondentUpdated May 10, 2020

5eb79d1c1a6eb.jpg

Police detain demonstrators during a protest against India's newly inaugurated link road to the Chinese border, in Kathmandu on May 9. — AFP

Indian govt Will ignore It Like Last Time

Indian govt Will ignore It Like Last Time

That will be great. Ideally this head buried in sand approach is good. This will make issue brew further. Atm Nepalese are only protesting on roads, but hopefully it will become another "durand line" issue between India and Nepal.

I am actually more interested in the timing of this with another round of hostilities between China and India. Seems like a coordinated approach going on.

That will be great. Ideally this head buried in sand approach is good. This will make issue brew further. Atm Nepalese are only protesting on roads, but hopefully it will become another "durand line" issue between India and Nepal.

I am actually more interested in the timing of this with another round of hostilities between China and India. Seems like a coordinated approach going on.
What Can Nepalese Can do ???
they are To dependent On India
For Work ,Supplies other Stuff they are land locked
They have To live With geographical reality

What Can Nepalese Can do ???
they are To dependent On India
For Work ,Supplies other Stuff they are land locked
They have To live With geographical reality

Just like Afghanistan is landlocked and dependant on Pakistan for its supplies, a geographical reality, YET it's soil has been used against Pakistan since 9/11. All Nepal needs is support from major regional powers and the game can begin. That's why I said, I am not looking at Nepalese protest and China-India skirmish as isolated incidents.

Let's hot it up from all sides. This bully needs to be taught a lesson.

Just like Afghanistan is landlocked and dependant on Pakistan for its supplies, a geographical reality, YET it's soil has been used against Pakistan since 9/11. All Nepal needs is support from major regional powers and the game can begin. That's why I said, I am not looking at Nepalese protest and China-India skirmish as isolated incidents.
Hostility BTW Pakistan and Afghan is not new

As For china they are Top Investors in India they are investing billions $ in india,
there Almost 50 years then last bullet fired
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...tech-investments-in-india/article31380773.ece

Lets Not forget 70 billion $ trade

China knows How big Indian market for them

As for Nepal they are other Bhutan for us Loud mouths Can't do Anything With GDP of mere 29 billion $
I Mean Even Mukesh Ambani can Buy them off If he wants :lol:

Here look at reality They to much dependent on us for every thing
Exports - partners: India 56.6%, US 11.5%, Turkey 4% (2016 est.)

Imports - partners: India 70.1%, China 10.3%, UAE 2.6%, Singapore 2.1%, Saudi Arabia 1.2%. (2016 est.)

Chinese are Even bad Economically than India they are dipped to negative growth

No, China's exports rose by 4.2% in April. The economy has reopened and economic activity has started, so China is expected to rebound in the next quarters. For India, stage 3 of coronavirus has started and lockdown is likely extended to September. Before the virus, India already had a huge slowdown and now the virus has made things 10 times worse. High unemployment, weak industrial sectors, sharp decline in economic growth (likely to be negative), widening trade deficit, and prolonged economic inactivity means India is nearing economic collapse.

Their border fights are fun. No bullets, no bombs & no killing - You can however try your kicks and boxing skills :D

Back
Top Bottom