What's new

India, China face-off along Sikkim border, several soldiers injured

There is no border dispute in the Sikkim sector. The demarcation is already on the wall.

Indians are really bully that need a lesson.
Pity no video this time.
Last time video was available because the feckless Indians thought they had the upper hand.
They were cheering UNTIL THEY REALIZED THEY WERE THE LOSING SIDE.

That WAS A GOOD LAUGH.

India will use T-90 and K-9 at the border. But China has Type-15 and PCL-181. India does not want a protracted war, they will use the Blitzkrieg tactic to wipe out Chinese soldiers at the border and quickly build fortifications in the area.

Indian forces position the artillery in Kashmiri villages on their side, using the Muslim Kashmiri population as a human shield.
Didn't know that.
That is a VERY SHAMEFUL Thing to do.
That should qualify as CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
Such cowardly act would lead one to mistaken Pakistan is the bigger nation with 1.2 billion population instead.

Pity indian media.

FYI

That video is 3 years old, happened in doklam. Where they get the famous kung-fu kicking from Chinese soldiers :lol:
Ahh..remembering me about the good old time :enjoy:
Why they edit the video and don't show the famous kicking lol

Staring from 0.54 the famous kicking :D

LxQl-fykcypq2308422.gif

This video in Panggong, at Ladakh sector.

The standoff in Docklam but China signal her intend to fight in Ladakh.

Indian balls drop.

China will not fight in Doklam. The Sino-UK treaty already stipulate, mount Gimochin as border. China need to retreat even after taking land.

But if China attack in Panggong, she can keep everything she win.

Pity indian media.

FYI

That video is 3 years old, happened in doklam. Where they get the famous kung-fu kicking from Chinese soldiers :lol:

View attachment 631210

Pity indian media.

FYI

View attachment 631210
I bet your guy said "welcome to China" at that precise moment.

This time India stir trouble in Sikkim Sector @ Naku La -- far from Doklam.

Not sure what really happen.

Earlier in Doklam hostility, Indians can even lied on signed treaties.

Mount Gipmochi was demarcation based on agreement on Sino-British in the Convention of Calcutta 1890. Then Indian lied and say Batang La is Mount Gipmochi. Then Indians shouted China invade India.

They lie and lie non stop even if things are coded.

Shytty people.

India and US are the world biggest rogue state.
Lol. Yes, China is the good one. The world knows.

China will never fight in Sikkim sector. There is nothing to gain.

If China start self defence, she will start in Ladakh, Tawang, or Medog or Walong.

These are disputed area, and China will push the LOC south.

I cant wait to see China flag in Tawang + Bomdila.
You will keep waiting.

Pity indian media.

FYI

View attachment 631210
Lol. I am sure kicking someone from behind is considered "brave" in some parts of the world. But when backstabbing is a way of life, you can understand why the kick would be applauded.

Nothing new indeed but it have potential to get really ugly really quickly. Please remember that China is not bound to avoid use of extensive force like we are on LoC. We cannot retaliate with extensive heavy artillery because the Indian forces position the artillery in Kashmiri villages on their side, using the Muslim Kashmiri population as a human shield. The Chinese wont care for any such thing at all. For the sake of peace of the region i hope the Indian leadership remember that. They wont hesitate to respond as we usually do since the people on both side of LoC are our Kashmiri brothers.

This conflict thankfully was resolved locally. I hope things are not pushed to a point of no return!

The Indian media was reporting it to be a Mi-17. Going by that these images you shared are not related to this recent incident. Or was the media wrong once again?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arm...-stuck-in-inclement-weather-in-sikkim-2225731
LOL....Link you shared contains the same image which I posted. Pics are from the operation to rescue the stranded crew of Mi17 which made an emergency landing in northern Sikkim.

Didn't know that.
Such cowardly act would lead one to mistaken Pakistan is the bigger nation with 1.2 billion population instead.
Yup shameful but unfortunately true.

There were many videos on social media where artillery can be seen positioned in villages and also villagers protesting to get these guns moved as the too knew that these are placed here only to avoid retaliatory fire of Pakistan Army.

Here are a few:
Kashmiri people protesting against Indian army putting artillery guns in the villages to use them as a human shield.

Artillery guns seen next to a village

Many others were there as well, will see if i can find some.

Everything is foretold and 100% accurate as it is happening. India would do a false flag and initiate a limited war in the Gilgit area, while China will do fondling with India in the areas around Tibbet.

This show was recorded some 10 years ago and the foretellings of NiamatAllah Wali are 700 years old. Watch the next 5 minutes

LOL....Link you shared contains the same image which I posted. Pics are from the operation to rescue the stranded crew of Mi17 which made an emergency landing in northern Sikkim.
LOL indeed! I have seen that already, they mention Mi17 but show these pictures know that people will foolishly copy paste that without mentioning that it was perhaps from rescue operation.

Didn't know that.

You might as well take all your certificates from him if random pakistani dude is your certificate provider for every thing.

Back
Top Bottom