India, China discuss preparations for joint army exercise

selvan33

Reaction score
Country
India
India, China discuss preparations for joint army exercise
Published March 22, 2013

India-China-military-excerc.gif

India and China Friday discussed preparations for the third joint army exercise to be held this year and also agreed to finalise the plan for bilateral exchanges between the armed forces of the two countries.

Deputy Chief of General Staff of People’s Liberation Army Lt Gen Qi Jianguo met Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma here.

Lt Gen Qi, accompanied by an eight-member delegation, also called on Defence Minister A.K. Antony.

According to an official release, Lt Gen Qi conveyed to Antony that the new leadership in China attached “high priority to cooperative relations with India in all spheres”.

The general’s two-day visit is a follow-up of the meeting between him and Sharma in January during the annual defence dialogue between the two countries.

During the meeting, both sides agreed to finalise the plan of bilateral exchanges between the armed forces of India and China.

“It has been decided that exchanges will be conducted between the armies, navies and air forces on both sides. Both sides also discussed preparations for the third joint army exercise, scheduled in China this year,” the release said.

It said implementation of measures to ensure continued peace along the Line of Actual Control was also discussed.

“It was agreed that the strengthening of exchanges between the armed forces should be carried out as a way of building mutual trust and confidence and consistent with the overall bilateral relationship between both countries,” it said.

Sharma and Lt Gen Qi also discussed regional security issues.

According to an official release, Lt Gen Qi conveyed to Antony that the new leadership in China attached “high priority to cooperative relations with India in all spheres”.

Who wants to start rolling with the conspiracy theories? :cheesy:

Where is isro2222 and his Alien Greys and Reptilians?

Read between the lines. The Indians are delaying again. This news has been posted several times since mid-2012. That's what Indians are known for -- say something and then cheat.

@isro2222

Where are you sir? We require your expert comments on the above topic in discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always good to see the two forces together.Great news and keep pics coming:tup:

China is playing big game....China need India to be remain silent while it plays tricks with ASEANS and JAPAN.

@Skull and Bones what comment u want from me? Having a exercise doesnt mean all is well or they preparing to take on someone on different vibration.... Btw it was rama empire to saved Gobi army when atlantis empire nuked majority of rama empire allies.... In the end rama empire destroyed atlantis empire and majority of atlantis sub humans migrated into space but few were left behind who still rules barmuda triangle.... Atleast 4 of mermaids been captured and mr obama took his family to see those captured mermaids that been kept in Nasa camp.... Also i hope u saw the live show in which a mermaid body been found in shark stomach.... Later america warned and banned the show.... This mermaids were part of atlantis empire who faught war against mighty rama empire and world named it as war between humans and sub humans.... Humans won. Rama empire destroyed majority of them by the help of greek, egyptians, asians etc etc.... i gave all the evidence. what else more can i do....
@Chinese-Dragon am busy in another website.... Cant waste my time here as majority of people here are negative vibration beings....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom