What's new

India-China Buy-Buy

Is there any trade relations between China and India?
Any other relations exist ?

Is there any trade relations between China and India?
Any other relations exist ?

China I think India's second largest trade partner and India probably China's 7th or 8th. Both the country planning to grow it twice in next 5 years.

And the things are used to fuel our economy which in turn will be used to buy more things and make our economy even bigger. ;)

By far and away, India's largest export to China is iron ore. One of China's fastest growing exports to India is steel. Fastest growing would also mean that it is contributing to the growing trade gap. China can keep this up for as long as you have ore, and guess who this arrangement favours?

Please, for a moment, dispense with the jibes and deflection. Honestly think about the above and if you still don't see the point, then you are welcome to your opinion.

http://www.hindu.com/2010/02/23/stories/2010022357221800.htm

So it's entirely in our favour...

Not only are you buying things from us, but you're also borrowing our money to pay for it.

ofcourse favours goes to power.
and it will continue to be in china's side atleast for next decade. After than no monopoly:tdown:

By far and away, India's largest export to China is iron ore. One of China's fastest growing exports to India is steel. Fastest growing would also mean that it is contributing to the growing trade gap. China can keep this up for as long as you have ore, and guess who this arrangement favours?

Please, for a moment, dispense with the jibes and deflection. Honestly think about the above and if you still don't see the point, then you are welcome to your opinion.

The Hindu : Business : Iron ore exports to China: India loses to newer markets

are you trying to say that india has taken some sort of oath not to set steel plants of its own???
as economy develops India will move toward becoming independant atleast in natural resources it possess.

I was talking about China's investment in India. As far as I know it Chinese companies going to invest in infrastructure of India and also the latest deal in which Ambani buying 10 billion USD for generators. All these things will help India in long terms.

The arrangement may tilt towards China but how does it matter as long as it also favours us? I don't have any problem China making a profit out of it as long as India also end up being profitable.

;)

Life can be so simple in region

India needs noodle
China needs curry
Pakistan needs curry noodle ...

US is kabab main haddi

So lets get rid of the haddi - and all region will have peace and lets give back Kashmir back to us

Excelent analogies. You nailed it man.

are you trying to say that india has taken some sort of oath not to set steel plants of its own???
as economy develops India will move toward becoming independant atleast in natural resources it possess.

India has many steel plant and able to set up as many as she wants. Tata steel and Mittal I thing among the top 5 steel maker. However the demand of steel is so high because of economic growth that internal supply isn't enough. It's always the same story of demand and supply, as there's more demand so new steel plants will be set up. I think Mittal and Jindals already warming up for some mega project in Odisha and West Bengal.

I was talking about China's investment in India. As far as I know it Chinese companies going to invest in infrastructure of India

During Premier Wen's trip, how much Chinese investment in India was agreed to and signed?

Why so dramatic? I don't know of oaths taken in secret, so why comment on such things...

As I tried to point out earlier, much of what India is importing from China are India's own resources (eg. ore) with value-added in China. This is not a very good arrangement for India. China has the upper hand and in fact the trend going forward (200+% growth in India's steel imports from China) actually indicates that the arrangement is getting further skewed in China's favour.

During Premier Wen's trip, how much Chinese investment in India was agreed to and signed?

I gonna have to research for it! Would you mind waiting or you can as well let us know as we seem to be more informative. I'd appreciate a neutral analysis from you.

Why so dramatic? I don't know of oaths taken in secret, so why comment on such things...

As I tried to point out earlier, much of what India is importing from China are India's own resources (eg. ore) with value-added in China. This is not a very good arrangement for India. China has the upper hand and in fact the trend going forward (200+% growth in India's steel imports from China) actually indicates that the arrangement is getting further skewed in China's favour.

I think China too imported steel in bulk few years back during their Olympics construction spree. Mittal was one of the biggest beneficiary out of it.

Back
Top Bottom