What's new

India, China agree to stop sending more troops to frontline

It seems Chinese come to sense that sending more troops is actually a disaster in that formidable climatic condition.
Indian Army has decades of experience in mountain warfare and freezing climatec.
Poor conscript Han wont sustain this climate .
Simply they cant.

Lol
It seems a Pakistani knows more about our Army than Indians like us .
From 1984 our Army is literally sitting on a freezer aka Siachen that can only overshadowed by South pole .

During all these years DRDO biological dept developed a chunk of new medical technologies to find the solution.
The fact is we can do a long overhaul in there and can stay for a long time.
It is expensive but our economy is powerful enough for that .
PLA can do shit like they did in Galwan when our Ghatak killer squads crushed them.
Chinese knows what will happen this time.
Its been 5 months where are your Han warriors .

Save that shit for small nations in SCS .
Its not 1962 .
PLA themselves knows that.
@sinait You never engage with @SrNair?

- PRTP GWD

@sinait You never engage with @SrNair?

- PRTP GWD
He is OK guy, and so are you.
You tagging me bcoz I took a swipe at you recently, haha.
But I let you have the last word.

My responses usually not pleasant, haha.
I enjoy trading barbs.
I believe you have to agree with me that some of your countrymen are delusional.

What?, happy that a commander got medals for tying a Kashmiri to the front of a jeep for protection is no doubt an Indian mental illness.
I believe you are not one of those, surely.
CHEERS.

He is OK guy, and so are you.
You tagging me bcoz I took a swipe at you recently, haha.
But I let you have the last word.

My responses usually not pleasant, haha.
I enjoy trading barbs.
I believe you have to agree with me that some of your countrymen are delusional.

What?, happy that a commander got medals for tying a Kashmiri to the front of a jeep for protection is no doubt an Indian mental illness.
I believe you are not one of those, surely.
CHEERS.
Again half-truths. What would Singapore paramilitary do if a mob of 5000 pelts stones at the rate of 5 stones per mobster? It would be more ruthless than Indians.

- PRTP GWD

Again half-truths. What would Singapore paramilitary do if a mob of 5000 pelts stones at the rate of 5 stones per mobster? It would be more ruthless than Indians.

- PRTP GWD
Thanks for the reminder,
it was tying a INNOCENT MAN AS HUMAN SHIELD to the front of the jeep and giving medals and celebrating it as honorable.

That is INHUMAN, anywhere in the world, peroid.
So Long, didn't expect you would support such ATTROCITY.

Look who is talking .
A nation that sends little teen kids to border is now saying lil .
Better your worship whinnietl the pooh
Hahahahah lil teen kids huh? Apparently they smashed a dozen plus Indic heads, captured 60 tied up 5 bitches and shot 2 lama boys? . Next time don't run from our'teenagers' and freeze to death. Friggin cowards. What's stopping you from taking back your 1000sqkm from our 'teenagers'?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom