What's new

India & China Agree To Refrain From Aggression After Border Meeting

What happened to Supa Powa China ?

China has taken a wise decision, if India-China fights, no one will win. Without using nukes also, we can send eatch others to stone ages.

But I am now feeling sorry for the cheerleaders, those had hope in Middle kingdom (ultimately showed them middle finger). haaahahaaahaahaa

China has taken a wise decision, if India-China fights, no one will win. Without using nukes also, we can send eatch others to stone ages.
But I am now feeling sorry for the cheerleaders, those had hope in Middle kingdom (ultimately showed them middle finger). haaahahaaahaahaa
They thought mighty China will come, defeat India and gift them Kashmir.

Their dreams shattered.

Global times and their paid idiots will lose the job! :toast_sign:

Cheerleaders will now cry a river! :welcome::P

No mate, no one wants war...it will be disastrous for the whole region. As I said, will take this as a pinch of salt until there is a source from the other side.

No mate, no one wants war...it will be disastrous for the whole region. As I said, will take this as a pinch of salt until there is a source from the other side.

Ohh got it!!!

Usually met people with extreme views here, so naturally that reply came out. I am sorry!

chusul meeting, is about ladakh or not

meeting in doklam,were not the same case. no official meeting,only candy exchange.
maybe number of standoff soldier reduce both side,but standoff unsolved.

I am not seen any warning news from warning Ministry for last few days, any one know what Happen,

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/2511_665403/t1485231.shtml
Q: According to reports, yesterday in the Ladakh section of the China-India border, there was fighting with stones between the Chinese and Indian troops. Can you give us an account of what happened from the Chinese perspective? Has China talked to India on the current situation and how to lower tensions there?

A: I am not aware of the details you mentioned. The Chinese border troops have always been committed to upholding the peace and tranquility in the China-India border areas and patrolling in the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control. The Chinese side urges the Indian side to abide by the relevant agreements and treaties between the two sides, faithfully follow the 1959 LAC and safeguard peace and stability in the border areas of the two countries.

Q: Is the incident in Ladakh a fallout of what happened in Doklam?

A: As to the trespass by the Indian troops in Dong Lang, China's stance is very clear and firm. The Indian side should immediately pull out all the personnel and equipment that have illegally crossed the boundary. This is the basis and prerequisite for the settlement of this incident. As to the friction in Ladakh reported by media, the Chinese border troops have been patrolling in the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control. The Chinese side urges the Indian side to abide by the relevant agreements and treaties between China and India and faithfully safeguard peace and stability in the border areas of the two countries.

Back
Top Bottom