Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India celebrates Republic day, Kashmiris observing black day

January 26, 2014 - Updated 920 PKT
From Web Edition
NEW DELHI: India is celebrating its 64th Republic Day on Sunday amid strict security arrangements, while the still enchained people of Kashmir observing this as a black day, Geo News reported.

The day is being marked by a colourful parade that will start at the Rajpath and culminate at the historic Red Fort.

President Pranab Mukherjee unfurled the tricolour. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is the chief guest at today's colourful Republic Day parade, which is being witnessed by President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and a host of other political leaders and dignitaries at the Rajpath near India Gate.

SWAT teams of Delhi Police, anti-aircraft guns and sharpshooters of National Security Guard have been deployed at various places while paramilitary and Delhi Police commandos will keep a close watch along the Republic Day parade route.

More than 25,000 personnel of the Delhi Police and paramilitary forces are keeping a tight vigil from ground to air during the parade.

During the parade, spotters and snipers have been positioned on high-rise buildings along the 8-km-long route for Republic Day parade from Raisina Hills to Red Fort.

On the other hand, Kashmiris are observing black day today aiming to draw the attention of the world community to the continued Indian occupation of Kashmir and gross human rights violations by the Indian army and police.

Kashmiris along with the people from different segments of life all across the world on this occasion also bringing out rallied and staging demonstrations against the Indian occupation.
India celebrates Republic day, Kashmiris observing black day - thenews.com.pk

happy black day kashmiris
500613_bdayparty2.gif
744213_band.gif

On the other hand, Kashmiris are observing black day today aiming to draw the attention of the world community to the continued Indian occupation of Kashmir and gross human rights violations by the Indian army and police.

Kashmiris along with the people from different segments of life all across the world on this occasion also bringing out rallied and staging demonstrations against the Indian occupation.
India celebrates Republic day, Kashmiris observing black day - thenews.com.pk
Only about 2% of the total population of Kashmir observes the so called 'Black Day' every year!!!! :P

Epic fail for your propaganda!! :p: :omghaha:

U should be gentle while representing ur country ok.......

Btw its 65th Republuc day.

in the meantime it has been a few years since Pakistan celebrated its Republic Day in full due to ah well "Security Concerns"
Its been a few weeks since you've been reminded of dragging in Pakistan into an unrelated thread for your own egoistic needs. Perhaps I should do it.

kashmiris are always racist to black people @Armstrong ..

What ? :o:

We're racist only to Brown People like @Ayush or @levina ! o_O

Never to Black People - They're great ! :agree:

But to be fair I think @levina is Great too ! :kiss3:

Even if she is a 300 pound cow who roams the streets of UAE & has become a National Attraction there ! :-)

And I do like my little bro @Ayush even if he embarrasses me in front of women to no end by stammering & stuttering when he meets them before saying 'Hi.....aaap meriii fraaaand baneiiii giiii' ! :what:

Naaak katvaaa diii isss Bihari Kebab neiii ! :(

What ? :o:

We're racist only to Brown People like @Ayush or @levina ! o_O

Never to Black People - They're great ! :agree:

But to be fair I think @levina is Great too ! :kiss3:

Even if she is a 300 pound cow who roams the streets of UAE & has become a National Attraction there ! :-)

And I do like my little bro @Ayush even if he embarrasses me in front of women to no end by stammering & stuttering when he meets them before saying 'Hi.....aaap meriii fraaaand baneiiii giiii' ! :what:

Naaak katvaaa diii isss Bihari Kebab neiii ! :(

Ohhh this kashmiri white cockroach is at it again???:angry:
I have a solution..... :devil:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom