What's new

India cannot defeat Pakistan militarily

Too many external factors in your scenario.
It is a realistic scenario.
And you still failed to figure out what I said and give anyone a reason for India to invade Pakistan.
India can think of any illogical reason to attack Pakistan and its gullible, illiterate, nationalist population with an average iq of 76 and widespread access to digital propaganda will eat it up.

For instance, the last time the reason India attacked Pakistan was because of terrorist trees (but then India clarified it meant to strike a children's school instead), and most of your countrymen still gobble that BS up and believe Balakot was some Indian victory, when even Hindutva's favourite scholar Christine "let's bomb Pakistani civilians" Fair called Indian claims "Bakwaas" in front of your top brass on live tv.

Then Indians voted Modi in en masse.

So no, I don't think we will need to spend a lot of effort searching for reasons India will have to attack Pakistan.
You are going to lengths about the invasion scenario without pointing out why India would invade, rather you are talking about a war scenario, which is too far-fetched.
This is a defence forum where we discuss defence matters, and hope we never see our theories applied in reality, especially the nuclear ones.

Regardless, your Indian friends have conjured up a number of fantasies including that India can destroy Karachi and other cities with conventional weapons and Pakistan won't retaliate, a BMD at two stations which only cover Mumbai and Dehli with a sub 30% interception rate will nullify Pakistani nukes completely, or Pakistan is bluffing about nuclear weapons (an especially dangerous delusion), and so on. I'd like them to first explain themselves.

@Imran Khan sb

On chowk.com we Indians had devised a low cost strategy to win an Indo-Pak war. We would build convents on both sides of the GT road from Wagah to Panipat.

Regards

So sorry, Chacha.

My mistake.

Saw you rolling on the floor, and realised you were talking about post-Balakot. :oops:
wesy honest openion hai wo mera . hamary boys harami hain leken us din india ki achy se baja dali saloon ne .
@Imran Khan sb

On chowk.com we Indians had devised a low cost strategy to win an Indo-Pak war. We would build convents on both sides of the GT road from Wagah to Panipat.

Regards
chowk er banao ye thiyee per boys per koi cheez aser nhi kerti

I don't think the thread title is factually correct. Military encompasses nuclear forces and both countries have sufficient arsenal and capability to destroy their adversary; albeit at the cost of getting themselves destroyed too.

So India can defeat Pakistan and vice versa but with the MAD, I don't think the defeat can be translated as victory.

If we are to only talk of conventional warfare, IMO, it would be better to mention hypothetical scenario as no nuclear armed nation would put away their nuclear weapons during a conflict where they have to depend on them as the last option.

Nuclear weapons are operationalized by militaries around the globe for a reason and it is unwise to ignore them in any and all scenarios.

O fcourse, If in reality, Nuclear technology was a fiction, that is another matter. (That would also imply my whole life was a lie).

It is a realistic scenario.

India can think of any illogical reason to attack Pakistan and its gullible, illiterate, nationalist population with an average iq of 76 and widespread access to digital propaganda will eat it up.

For instance, the last time the reason India attacked Pakistan was because of terrorist trees (but then India clarified it meant to strike a children's school instead), and most of your countrymen still gobble that BS up and believe Balakot was some Indian victory, when even Hindutva's favourite scholar Christine "let's bomb Pakistani civilians" Fair called Indian claims "Bakwaas" in front of your top brass on live tv.

Then Indians voted Modi in en masse.

So no, I don't think we will need to spend a lot of effort searching for reasons India will have to attack Pakistan.

This is a defence forum where we discuss defence matters, and hope we never see our theories applied in reality, especially the nuclear ones.

Regardless, your Indian friends have conjured up a number of fantasies including that India can destroy Karachi and other cities with conventional weapons and Pakistan won't retaliate, a BMD at two stations which only cover Mumbai and Dehli with a sub 30% interception rate will nullify Pakistani nukes completely, or Pakistan is bluffing about nuclear weapons (an especially dangerous delusion), and so on. I'd like them to first explain themselves.
It isn't. You assume a lot of things like US intervention in a war, Nukes wiping out countries and so on and so forth.

Also, your responses are not intelligent but rather a bunch of angry feelings you have which don't really require a response, like IQ? TF are you going on about? 🧐

You base your arguments on random troll internet talk. Karachi, BMD, Nukes. I'm out of this bullshit.

Do your homework first.

It was always intended by General Akhtar Malik, acting on the direct instructions of Ayub Khan, to keep Grand Slam as a contingency plan in case of the failure of Operation Gibraltar.
India invaded Haji Pir first. The contingency plan of Grand Slam commenced after that. India then went ballistic and attacked Pakistan on multiple fronts, an escalation to all out war. Imagine if Pakistan nuked Afghanistan in every time TTP or BLA blew themselves up.
The infiltrators were none of them civilians; each and every man was a trained special forces soldier, trained by the then Lt. Col. A. O. Mitha. Every man jack.
Yes, and the Mujahideen in Afghanistan were trained and armed by Pakistan, with SSG and ISI personnel often operating alongside them.

Did the Soviets, who unlike India, could certainly decisively defeat Pakistan in a conventional war on favourable terms, attempt to do so?

Let's just agree to disagree - you seem to be under some legal or moral obligation to not oppose your government's narrative, per your own posts.
It isn't. You assume a lot of things like US intervention in a war,
So you think the international community will let a potentially nuclear war to go on for months, when they promptly intervened in a mere skirmish where bombs were dropped on empty fields?
Nukes wiping out countries and so on and so forth.
Tell me, what do nukes do?
Also, your responses are not intelligent but rather a bunch of angry feelings you have which don't really require a response, like IQ? TF are you going on about? 🧐
Your expression as you typed that:
1683313126272.png

You base your arguments on random troll internet talk. Karachi, BMD, Nukes.
You quoted my reponse to your stupid troll Indian friend; you then asked why I was responding to his queries. I don't need to be sincere in responding to you, since you're clearly being a dense moron on purpouse. @waz please check if this is another multiple ID rat.
I'm out of this bullshit.
You will not be missed.

O fcourse, If in reality, Nuclear technology was a fiction, that is another matter. (That would also imply my whole life was a lie).
Nahi yaar, Indian keyboard warriors who have more strategic knowledge than P-5+ the world's leaders combined have declared Pakistani nukes are non existent and will be stopped by vedik technology.

Nahi yaar, Indian keyboard warriors who have more strategic knowledge than P-5+ the world's leaders combined have declared Pakistani nukes are non existent and will be stopped by vedik technology.
They do portray themselves to call it Pakistan's bluff but I am afraid they dare not try it in practicality. I do think they all know the truth in heart.

Back
Top Bottom