What's new

India cancels hockey series with pakistan

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
New Delhi: India`s Foreign Ministry has called off
the upcoming India-Pakistan hockey series that
was scheduled to take place next month. Pakistan's hockey team was to tour India in a
five match series, the first such tour between the
two countries in 7 years. But recent events along
the Indo-Pak border have led to further strain in
the relationship between the two countries and
this series is the latest casualty in the skirmish. Pakistan's tour was supposed to involve matches
in Ranchi, Lucknow, Delhi, Mohali and Jalandhar
between April 5-15 and India was then
supposed to tour Pakistan later in the month
from April 23. While the first tour has definitely
been cancelled by India's Foreign Ministry, India's tour of Pakistan will also, most probably, be
cancelled. More details to follow...

www.zeenews.india.com/sports/others/india-cancels-hockey-series-with-pakistan_758065.html

plus last night salmam khurshid said "jink ghar kanch k hote wo dusaro k ghar pe pathar nahi marte and pakistan ko phle apni internal matter dekhna chahiye na ki india ka. Wo apna dekhe hum apna dekhte hain"

Only other day Salman Kurshid was holding a luncheon with the visiting Pak PM. What changed so quickly?

Is this a response to The CRPF camp attack?

I don't know why we are still so desperate to go on a bilateral series. It has has become a routine that India cancels every other event at the last moment, and the treatment to the cycling team is also apparent for everyone. Why o why do we Keep on going to them again and again?

they don't wanna play? Fine, let them lick their own egos...

The posture of GOI on Pak can best be described as a Pendulum.

It keeps swaying from end to end.

I wish they'd stick to a POV. Wonder how long this stance will remain.

Is this a response to The CRPF camp attack?

I don't know why we are still so desperate to go on a bilateral series. It has has become a routine that India cancels every other event at the last moment, and the treatment to the cycling team is also apparent for everyone. Why o why do we Keep on going to them again and again?

they don't wanna play? Fine, let them lick their own egos...

Yea more statements and cancellation coming up within couple of days

Back
Top Bottom