What's new

India can wipe Pakistan out of the map: Major General (R) G. D. Bakshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually most of the members need to check their mental situation . this is a defence forum but the way we are posting this going to become a ranting forum or at best chatting forum instead of a serious discussion . the moderator need to check the posting more .:hitwall: :hitwall:

Funny this thread is still alive... :woot:

No one take Aaj-Tak seriously... I don know why Indian member replying in this thread....

hahah what a joke,.,...tell ur idiot DOg gen...invade us u will know who will wipe out from map...u freaky feard indians...
if Indians would have the capability Indians would have attacked us after Parlimant attack or after Mumbai but they knew what the result will be they will be made part of history

if Indians would have the capability Indians would have attacked us after Parlimant attack or after Mumbai but they knew what the result will be they will be made part of history

hahha yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah they know the results from our nuclear LIons.:cheers:

hahah what a joke,.,...tell ur idiot DOg gen...invade us u will know who will wipe out from map...u freaky feard indians...

Are u out of mind???? Did general talked bout Invasion???? He was answering to a hypothetical/possible scenario...
If a reporter ask David Pateranous "What if China attack USA" what will be his answer????
Brother use mind, god has given it to use... Use ur mind more than fingers..

Are u out of mind???? Did general talked bout Invasion???? He was answering to a hypothetical/possible scenario...
If a reporter ask David Pateranous "What if China attack USA" what will be his answer????
Brother use mind, god has given it to use... Use ur mind more than fingers..
my mind is ok ....better for ur gen to do his mental treatment....before saying that bullshit india can wipe out pak from map.:D..u indians are saying that from 1947 ...lol

Inflammatory comment... Please avoid provoking Indians... Attacking on Parliament and killing innocent is not bravery... Its not that We were afraid of Nuke , we didn't attack...

there were many factor behind not attacking... Better ask this question to Indian PM.... We are not qualified to answer it....

my mind is ok ....better for ur gen to do his mental treatment....before saying that bullshit india can wipe out pak from map.:D..u indians are saying that from 1947 ...lol

Is it???? who told you??? I didn't heard Nehru/Shashtri and Indira talking on wiping out Pakistan... India will gain nothing by attacking on pakistan... The day you decided to leave mainland India, we accepted you... There is no use of warmongring...

@ topic: the general replied a possible situation to a stupid question...

Is it???? who told you??? I didn't heard Nehru/Shashtri and Indira talking on wiping out Pakistan... India will gain nothing by attacking on pakistan... The day you decided to leave mainland India, we accepted you... There is no use of warmongring...

people in your country one way or the other are always trying this to force your government

[/QUO
may be u have not warmongring mind but most of indians thinks that they can crush pak....that is foolishnes..:D

people in your country one way or the other are always trying this to force your government

Wrong assumption, majority of Indian want good relation with Pakistan... Today if Pakistan change it foreign policy (Pro terrorism to anti terrorism) against India, 100% Indians will start supporting pakistan for each and every thing....

And how can you say that???? We love your actors (Ali zafar, ghulam ali, atif aslam, fateh ali etc), we love your cricketers (Wasim is as praised as tendulkar)... tell me if you do the same?????

@ asad:

Sorry Bro, Its not like that... No one feel that we can crush Pakistan.. India is a sovereign country and it likes sovereignty of neighbors...

Inflammatory comment... Please avoid provoking Indians... Attacking on Parliament and killing innocent is not bravery... Its not that We were afraid of Nuke , we didn't attack...

there were many factor behind not attacking... Better ask this question to Indian PM.... We are not qualified to answer it....

where on earth I said killing innocents is bravery what i am saying is that your government and you Indians say that was done by Pakistan or Pakistan was involved that if that is your though than show guts come and take revenge if you have guts or if your are capable enough

Actually most of the members need to check their mental situation . this is a defence forum but the way we are posting this going to become a ranting forum or at best chatting forum instead of a serious discussion . the moderator need to check the posting more .:hitwall: :hitwall:
Absolutely agree! Get them juvinile delinquents outta here, pronto!! :hitwall: :sick: :cheesy:

where on earth I said killing innocents is bravery what i am saying is that your government and you Indians say that was done by Pakistan or Pakistan was involved that if that is your though than show guts come and take revenge if you have guts or if your are capable enough

We're wondering why should we attack you.. you're being attacked by US everyday. You can't even fight Taliban which is not the real army then how would you fight Indian army.. we're very kind you see..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a tactic to get ads for a program. That channel must be advertising clips of this program to earn huge revenues.

Why dont these channels bring the On Duty Generals to speak out. Did he give any such type of reaction statement while he was in Army? Now he is just blabbering as his saying without knowing about the present capability of Pakistan.

Bhai mana keh hum size main chotay hain, lekin 2 thapar kay badlay 1 to laga hi dain ge.

Ask these fired bullets to remain silent. If they want to contribute come into Politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom