What's new

India can wipe Pakistan out of the map: Major General (R) G. D. Bakshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am going to go fight too, sword in one hand and a machine gun in the other.

First I kill the Indians, then I kill the Jihadis.

Win-win situation.

Considering the times, IMHO, you need a little reshuffling in your priorities list. Jehadis should come first, no?

Not exactly, its a hypothetical question even though if one assume it. India can surely wipe out pakistan because of the small size of pakistan and its densely populated areas are located near India.

But pakistan can't do the same:

1.) Just look at the size and scale of India its an continent in itself.

2.) India is developing balletic missile defense shield and advance SAM systems.

And you can't debate on the issue that India have more access to high technology from Israel, USA, France, Germany etc.

Also on the point that India have many times more money then pakistan to spend on SAM's etc.

Realistically in a Nuclear war pakistan will be completely wiped out and 10-20% of India can be damaged.

LOL, don't brag with your little knowledge of a Nuclear war.

In the N war scenario, both Countries will be wiped out if no third country comes in.

In that case, Pakistan probably will be bailed out by China, and hardly the US will savage India.

"balletic missile defense shield", even the US and China still haven't set up the plan yet, don't make yourself a fool.

LOL, don't brag with your little knowledge of a Nuclear war.

In the N war scenario, both Countries will be wiped out if no third country comes in.

In that case, Pakistan probably will be bailed out by China, and hardly the US will savage India.

"balletic missile defense shield", even the US and China still haven't set up the plan yet, don't make yourself a fool.

It is time you yourself should learn more on Nuclear Warfare.

Chinese are no fools.

Did they ever enter any Indo Pak war?

Why should the US savage India?

Recently Indians are talking really big...............

He was talking to NDTV not Aaj-Tak... Why are you giving him such importance??? These Chanel are famous for their non-sense.. Some example

1. Aliens abducting Cows, do they drink milk??
2. Himesh reshamiya is an alien
3. Rahul ate puri bhaji at poor house and so on...

chill...
My dear kali bewa, here channel does not matter, as we have to see who is talking about whom.
In this particular case gen. Bakhsi is talking about wiping out pakistan. Are you asking us to ignore him and consider the channel is interviewing an alien?

yeah India can wipe out Pakistan and Pakistan can wipie out hinduism from this world!!

remember this thing before passing bullshit idiotic statements!

Only 1 nation in this whole world called India (hindu nation) about Muslims there are many Muslim nations too ... !

Not exactly, its a hypothetical question even though if one assume it. India can surely wipe out pakistan because of the small size of pakistan and its densely populated areas are located near India.

But pakistan can't do the same:

1.) Just look at the size and scale of India its an continent in itself.

2.) India is developing balletic missile defense shield and advance SAM systems.

And you can't debate on the issue that India have more access to high technology from Israel, USA, France, Germany etc.

Also on the point that India have many times more money then pakistan to spend on SAM's etc.

Realistically in a Nuclear war pakistan will be completely wiped out and 10-20% of India can be damaged.
Just one liner in response:
'Quality prevails over quantity.'

No I am going to go fight too, sword in one hand and a machine gun in the other.

First I kill the Indians, then I kill the Jihadis.

Win-win situation.

And u will have to committ suiside then, there will be nobody to kill u :P

yeah India can wipe out Pakistan and Pakistan can wipie out hinduism from this world!!

Only 1 nation in this whole world called India (hindu nation) about Muslims there are many Muslim nations too ... !

we have Third Largest Muslim Population
What about The Muslims ?? Are You gonna Spare Them Or Kill Them too with Your Nukes :confused: :undecided:

but my friend. how many muslim countries coming vd u. leave "india can wipe pakistan out of the map". wat happend to Iraq , d u supported iraq wen NATO attacking it. n i wont accept our govn to kill innocent ppl, except defense.

Naaa yaara stealth, what do we call people who get insane in late ages, yeah 'satra bahatra'.

This satra bahatra's grand son daily draws pakistan map on a board and he wipes it out and both start clapping. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom