What's new

India can wipe Pakistan out of the map: Major General (R) G. D. Bakshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I request you yo please not club our Generals with yours.
Our Generals do not make our foreign policy.
Our Generals do not create and destroy political parties and political leaders.
Our Generals do not interfere in the working of the civilian govt.
Our Generals do not impose Martial Law.
Our Generals do not run community halls etc.
Our Generals do not run a literal land mafia.

Hence, I implore you to not shroud your Generals' incompetence and malice under the garb of 'both countries'.

It is not both countries, it is only one country and its Generals.
Here is an extract from a Pakistani website - UnitePak (Pakistan Travel, Pakistan Good News, Pakistan Historical,Hotel ,etc,Pakistan World Record,FATA, Khyber Pakhtoonkhaw (nwfp) ,Gilgit, Balochistan,Punjab,Sindh,Pak Economy & Pak Banking, Rich Person,Pakistan Hotel,Pakistan Airports) which includes the commercial interests of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Shouldn't they be concentrating more on employing their manpower resources to wipe out terrorism instead of utilising them for their commercial interests?

Commercial Interests

Repeated army coups have served to strengthen and build-up the military's corporate interests in real estate, security-related businesses, hotels, shopping malls, insurance companies, banks, farms and airline sectors. Pakistan has been ruled by the Army for about half of the period of its existence. During this period of its dictatorial rule the army has authorized some unbelievable perks and privileges for itself. Expansion of these interests occurred most prominently via welfare foundations, under the guise of providing for the needs of the troops and their families, whether with bakeries, real estate or beauty parlors.

During the period of direct military rule from 1999-2007, the military owned the best farmland and several of the largest industrial conglomerates. Retired or active-duty military officers were running the ports, postal service, electric utilities, sports federations, telecommunications authority, culture ministry, mineral development agency, anti-drug police, railroads, civil aviation authority, national shipping company and Pakistan’s biggest steel mill. They hold top administrative posts at the best universities. Many ambassadors are retired officers. A civilian government, as and when formed, could hardly change or challenge these perks. Once Prime Minister Mohammad Khan Junejo attempted to cut defence expenditure and tried to put generals and admirals in small cars in place of more luxurious vehicles, General Zia promptly sacked him.

Besides handsome pay package and fringe benefits, army officers in Pakistan are given many colonial privileges. The biggest perk is land. In addition to land grants, pensions five times the civilian level and post-retirement jobs were designed to make military service lucrative. In fact every general retiring from the army is transformed into a feudal lord, thanks to the prime agrarian lands allotted to them.

In the Pakistan Army a Major General on promotion to the rank of Lieutenant General gets fifty acres of land. On the contrary out of the 46 housing schemes directly built by the armed forces, none is for ordinary soldiers or civilian officers and personnel employed by the army.. One of Pakistan’s most coveted addresses, was built for army officers on the site of an old antiaircraft battery in the upscale Karachi suburb of Clifton. It forms a gated community protected by paramilitary troops, the development consists of spacious, Mediterranean-style villas grouped around a playground and an elaborately landscaped Japanese-style garden.

Oh wow! :whistle: Way to go!! In India the government doesn't bother to give even one cent of land to a retired general!! Jeeez!

Pakistan Travel, Pakistan Good News, Pakistan Historical,Hotel ,etc,Pakistan World Record,FATA, Khyber Pakhtoonkhaw (nwfp) ,Gilgit, Balochistan,Punjab,Sindh,Pak Economy & Pak Banking, Rich Person,Pakistan Hotel,Pakistan Airports

And now are being ruled by Americans.

because we stopped following Islam but again we will reach Glory and give back you your grate Job which you are very good at being Good Slaves

I am so sick of this press (and now some retired fellows) always talking about what we can do to Pakistan and vice versa from there... India TV and Aaj Tak have a PhD in that subject... Don't they have something better to do? $crew em!

I am 100% agree with u..........these channels are realy creating war hestaria between two countries......and they are fully backedup by your exterim hinu organizations and RAW.

because we stopped following Islam but again we will reach Glory and give back you your grate Job which you are very good at being Good Slaves

I can see where its leading to so i stop here to argue your silly brainwashed posts.

"Never wrestle with a pig both of you will get dirty but the pig will enjoy it."

I can see where its leading to so i stop here to argue your silly brainwashed posts.

"Never wrestle with a pig both of you will get dirty but the pig will enjoy it."

be a gentleman accept defeat because Indians are always defeated

I am getting air but air of Indians will be stopped as you have stopped the air of Kashmiri and Muslims in Gujrat

than ask your army to start the war put pressure on them I am waiting

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

you Indians proved yourself coward by using the third party Mutki Banis if you have guts fight the war on your own

Eastern front 98000 soldiers surrendered without a fight... thats your great lions ...and western front you miserably lost where there was no Mukti bahini .... so I have no clue about your delusional bravado....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom