What's new

India can win gold for corruption

What event will Pakistan win ?

we pakistanis are very grateful for your concern, good news

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...argest-youth-debating-competition-mexico.html

please congratulate us here :)

Its essentially a donation being given to the temple, or oferring which can be eaten later on. It would be bribe if our God actually took the offerings and ate em. :lol:

Once again lets not make this about religion, simply because corruption has got nothing to do with religion!

OK what about the hindu concept who pray like hey statue i will gold plate you if you accept my certain wish, i have heard stories like that??

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3290778 said:
we pakistanis are very grateful for your concern, good news

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...argest-youth-debating-competition-mexico.html

please congratulate us here :)

OK what about the hindu concept who pray like hey statue i will gold plate you if you accept my certain wish, i have heard stories like that??

Hindus give golds , etc ..
Muslims who never offered namaz , pray 5 times and bribe God .. :P

It is inherent policy of human being to bribe God ..
Saying Hindus are more culprit is just plain retarded
Just the method of bribing changes .. :P

What event will Pakistan win ?

Making cars , planes , tanks work on water :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3289947 said:
giving gifts to statue gods like sweets etc isnt it a bribe?

Offeting namaz 5 times as results are near , isn't it a bribe ??

Its essentially a donation being given to the temple, or oferring which can be eaten later on. It would be bribe if our God actually took the offerings and ate em. :lol:

Once again lets not make this about religion, simply because corruption has got nothing to do with religion!
The problem is the organizers of these temples , masjids , durgahs siphon of most of the donated money and poor people hardly get anything

Hindus should donate directly instead of donating it in temples like Muslims do Zakat where money is directly given to poor people

lolz see who is talking..at least we are not forced to do fasting for a month, neither we are forced to pray five times in a day to prove ourself a true hindu.

Both fasting and offering namaz reduce your weight .. :D

After I started offering namaz (some 3 times a day max) I have reduced around 5kgs without joining gym

Who will win silver and bronze? Many Africans countries are also very corrupt, at least in some south Asian countries you will have some provincial leaders who are somewhat competent and clean.

Back
Top Bottom