What's new

India calls tender to set up terminal at Narayanganj without notifying BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a paradox..I think you should read up on Novikov's self consistency principle and Hawking's chronology protection conjecture...scenario very similar to the much abused Grandfather paradox.

I'm a string theory supporter, which states when a disturbance is created in the flow of time, it bifurcates into two parallel dimensions and continues it's flow.

And i think Hawkins said feedback mechanism renders travelling in the past impossible, isn't? I'll have to do a lot reading on this stuff.

I'm a string theory supporter, which states when a disturbance is created in the flow of time, it bifurcates into two parallel dimensions and continues it's flow.

And i think Hawkins said feedback mechanism renders travelling in the past impossible, isn't? I'll have to do a lot reading on this stuff.

He set certain conditions for the possibility of causality violation and "time travel"...specifically a region of space where weak forces do not permeate..dense stuff..want an explanation......actually chuck that..Loki will ban me forever IF I fill up the forum with such stuff.

Oh JESUS!!!!

From TENDER to STRING THEORY???

Holy COW!!!

He set certain conditions for the possibility of causality violation and "time travel"...specifically a region of space where weak forces do not permeate..dense stuff..want an explanation......actually chuck that..Loki will ban me forever IF I fill up the forum with such stuff.

Wait, my area of specialization demands command over quantum mechanics. I'm gonna dig into it tomorrow.

Thats a Very VALID question Aeronaut sir.....

But You see, Krait started asking question & abingdonboy giving answers....

but since his answers were wrong.....i had to correct MST & reply to Dillinger.

PEACE.

Oh, I'm no Aeronaut.

These kind of talk are best suited at Naswarville. I mean, you guys are talking in some weird alien language :lol:

I understand the topic is....:rofl:

These kind of fail BASIC communication happen even among various ministries in BD.

Oh, I'm no @Aeronaut.

These kind of talk are best suited at Naswarville. I mean, you guys are talking in some weird alien language :lol:

These kind of fail BASIC communication happen even among various ministries in BD.

OSCAR sir i think you missed my earlier Post.......

where i quoted Mujibur Rahman's famous saying - "Whats in the Name??"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm no @Aeronaut.

Dada ekhane toh amader ministers ra ek dujon er shonghe communication rakhe na..tomader shonghe vartalap korar kotha to mottei possible na...their operations are mostly best described by the following line- "absolute ghodar deem".
@arp2041 Please tell him how efficient our ministries are? Specially the MEA under Khurshid sahib. :omghaha:

You, being a Hindu, calling the name of the prophet of Christianity, who eventually was a Jew, in the defense forum of a Muslim nation.

How ironic is that? :D

IT'S AN INDIAN THING!!:smitten: @arp2041 HERE IS A TYPICAL INDIAN SO IT AIN'T NO SURPRISE!

Dada ekhane toh amader ministers ra ek dujon er shonghe communication rakhe na..tomader shonghe vartalap korar kotha to mottei possible na...their operations are mostly best described by the following line- "absolute ghodar deem".
@arp2041 Please tell him how efficient our ministries are? Specially the MEA under Khurshid sahib. :omghaha:

As far as tendering goes, ever heard of "tender bazzi"? :D
2010-04-09__front01.jpg

Murder too over tender

Do such things happen in Bharot? :D

You, being a Hindu, calling the name of the prophet of Christianity, who eventually was a Jew, in the defense forum of a Muslim nation.

I believe in all religions & believe in NONE at the same time.....thats what i call IRONIC.

@Dillinger trust me, our MEA is in safe hands of our Bureaucrats.....I have made enough posts dipicting how we are Masters of Diplomacy....

Thank God, Politicians don't make any decisions in MEA, it's Bureaucrats.

As far as tendering goes, ever heard of "tender bazzi"? :D
2010-04-09__front01.jpg

Murder too over tender

Do such things happen in Bharot? :D

Is there any place in the world where such things don't happen? Money, brother, can make you kill your own brother...and tenders bring big money. So definitely such stuff happens here man.

THIS IS A FORMAL TENDER/NOTIFICATION TO ALL THE POLL VAULTING WANNABE S OUT THERE IN BD:DEADLINE JUNE 7.
Plz contact your Indian contact in BD for formal application to poll vault to India ASAP.the initial camp in Kolkata.later anywhere you plz.Indian gov: knows nothing about this so be discreet. This project is not a study by no means.
Submit your CV to AL or your nearest dalal.

Jesus is also a prophet in Islam. He's known as Hazrat Isa al Islam.

Christians say "Hallelujah!"

Alternatively, Muslims say "Alhamdulillah!"

I believe in all religions & believe in NONE at the same time.....thats what i call IRONIC.

@Dillinger trust me, our MEA is in safe hands of our Bureaucrats.....I have made enough posts dipicting how we are Masters of Diplomacy....

Thank God, Politicians don't make any decisions in MEA, it's Bureaucrats.

Abe statements to Khurshid sahib apni marzi ke hisab se padhtein hain whoever might have written them..chowmein kah ke so rahe honge Mr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom