What's new

India calls tender to set up terminal at Narayanganj without notifying BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Ram is on the move again.

Relax guys it is just a feasibility study not a tender for construction

Looks like a communication gap between KWTB,Bangladesh shipping corporation and MEA,India.

Our inefficient ministry's true face. Why they dont upgrade the Ngonj terminal if its needed for transportation.

So I guess Bangladesh is some bastard state of great India. I am sure some Dhoti Bengali would welcome it but how about the so called nationalists. How much longer they will tolerate this humiliation? I guess they lost the pride of their proud Islamic forefathers.

Maybe India is going forward with a plan of annexation of Bangladesh, so asking for their approval is irrelevant in this case.

A senior shipping ministry official said if any foreign government wants to invest in Bangladesh, then it needs to offer a formal and specific proposal to the ministry concerned. The proposal would then have to be approved by the Board of Investment and other departments before it could be initiated.

The shipping department’s director general, Jobair Ahmad, said it was not aware of any such agreement. “To implement any such project, any organisation needs to contact the ministry first.

The ministry will then forward the proposal to the involved departments.
“If the Indian government has any formal plan to initiate a joint investment for an inland container terminal, it will obviously need to consult the shipping department,” he said.

No matter which way U look its a clear violation of bilateral code of conduct which most likely is intentional to send a message to BD masses that India own this country. Either way its a fact now that we are a de facto province of India. Bringing the awami low life maggots to power in 2009 will stand as the greatest achievement of Indian foreign policy and RAW.

Btw these enlightened soles seem to be expert on such matters. Being representative of GOI, they are not doing a bad job:

i dont know why u r upset. we are investing in your country after all, creating jobs

its only a feasibility study for god sake!!

Relax guys it is just a feasibility study not a tender for construction

Looks like a communication gap between KWTB,Bangladesh shipping corporation and MEA,India.

Its a tender for feasibility study, not construction :undecided:

Relax BD, this is just a feasibility study. Please understand, this has nothing to do with sovereignty of BD. GOI will go ahead with BD govt for this project only if the project can be realized and hence the feasibility study. Whats the use of discussing with BD Govt if this option is not even viable??

Yeah we are perfectly relaxed.:rolleyes: Don't worry about us. Your concern about us is really heartwarming :cray:

India should send 1 SMS before doing it man . its just cost 1 rupee :cuckoo:

bwahahaha.........
bangladesh is 29'th state of india :lol:
no wonder illegal bongs are given voter id in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom