What's new

India builds detention camps for up to 1.9m people ‘stripped of citizenship’ in Assam

your justification is lame period

What do you mean by my justification.

I am just stating the fact why Assamese are protesting in the posted video.

Assamese are not protesting to provide amnesty & fast track citizenship to illegal Muslims left out by CAA.

They were protesting to not give any amnesty to any illegals. Period.

Since CAA has now been passed, they are protesting that these illegals who would obtain Indian citizenship under CAA be barred from living in Assam.

The protests in different parts of India have different reasons. It is more complex subject for non-Indians to understand.

People are just posting random videos without understanding the reasons behind those protests.

What do you mean by my justification.

I am just stating the fact why Assamese are protesting in the posted video.

Assamese are not protesting to provide amnesty & fast track citizenship to illegal Muslims left out by CAA.

They were protesting to not give any amnesty to any illegals. Period.

Since CAA has now been passed, they are protesting that these illegals who would obtain Indian citizenship under CAA be barred from living in Assam.

The protests in different parts of India have different reasons. It is more complex subject for non-Indians to understand.

People are just posting random videos without understanding the reasons behind those protests.
Ah , and what is this tweet say read carefully, and this tweet is better source then your baseless rants/troll

and does it matter where it dies, its protest against this Anti Muslim law of Indian govt

NO. They are not protesting on CAA excluding illegal Muslims. They were protesting against granting amnesty to any illegals. Period.

Since CAA is now a law, their demand is to ensure that none of these people can settle in Assam.

Do you know that I as a south Indian is not allowed to settle in North East as I am considered an outsider?

Different people are protesting for different reasons.

For example, people in Tamilnadu are protesting to pass similar law like CAA which will grant amnesty & fast track citizenship to illegal Tamils from Sri Lanka.

I repeat.

People are just posting random videos without understanding the reasons behind these protests.

NO. They are not protesting on CAA excluding illegal Muslims. They were protesting against granting amnesty to any illegals. Period.

Since CAA is now a law, their demand is to ensure that none of these people can settle in Assam.

Do you know that I as a south Indian is not allowed to settle in North East as I am considered an outsider?

Different people are protesting for different reasons.

For example, people in Tamilnadu are protesting to pass similar law like CAA which will grant amnesty & fast track citizenship to illegal Tamils from Sri Lanka.

I repeat.

People are just posting random videos without understanding the reasons behind these protests.
You're more reliable or AFP news are more reliable period and do you ever open ans see this clip, period

You're more reliable or AFP news are more reliable period and do you ever open ans see this clip, period

Just because it is AFP, does it makes it more reliable?

As I said the tweet is very misleading. I do not think anyone died in Assam as part of the protests.

Assamese are predominantly Hindus and their protests are mostly peaceful in nature.

Most deaths occurred in the state of UP where the Muslim protesters used country made guns as part of their rioting as part of their protest against proposed nation wide NRC.

The protests in Mumbai were also peaceful. Maharashtra is being led by Shiva Sena which is a right wing party which is protesting to ensure that the illegal immigrants who would be granted citizenship under CAA don't get settled in Maharashtra.

You should watch this.

I have a few stupid relatives here in America who love the gora and act like them and think they are safe from all that is happening in Burma, XinJiang, Palestine, Kashmir and India.

They will do same things to muslims in Western countries too just wait a couple of years.

Just because it is AFP, does it makes it more reliable?

As I said the tweet is very misleading. I do not think anyone died in Assam as part of the protests.

Assamese are predominantly Hindus and their protests are mostly peaceful in nature.

Most deaths occurred in the state of UP where the Muslim protesters used country made guns as part of their rioting as part of their protest against proposed nation wide NRC.

The protests in Mumbai were also peaceful. Maharashtra is being led by Shiva Sena which is a right wing party which is protesting to ensure that the illegal immigrants who would be granted citizenship under CAA don't get settled in Maharashtra.

You should watch this.

And they want to give Muslim illegal immigrants citizenship lots easier and earlier so they can save their culture and they don't want any detention camps in ASAM

And they want to give Muslim illegal immigrants citizenship lots easier and earlier so they can save their culture and they don't want any detention camps in ASAM

Huh!

Assam is the only state which is constructing the detention camps. None of the other states in India are constructing any detention camps.

Police is a state subject in India.

If any illegals are going in to detention camps that certainly is going to happen in Assam first as the NRC process has already been completed in Assam to verify/identify who are the illegals living in Assam.

There is no immediate plans by any other state in India either to construct the detention camps or conduct the NRC.

Central government brought CAA to save illegals in Assam from being put into the detention camps.

Assamese are protesting against CAA brought by central government as once Central government grants citizenship, Assamese state government can no longer put these illegals in the detention camps.

Since CAA is already a law, the current protests in Assam are to ensure that the illegals once granted citizenship by the central government will not be allowed to live in Assam. The protest will be called off shortly once the rules of CAA have been framed which will ensure that the illegals who obtain citizenship will not be allowed to live in Assam and North east. The most likely destination for these people would certainly going to be West Bengal as most of them are Bengali Hindus. This is why Communists/TMC/Congress are protesting against CAA as their vote share will go down due to influx of new Bengali Hindu citizens who are likely to vote for BJP instead of Communists/TMC/Congress.

Huh!

Assam is the only state which is constructing the detention camps. None of the other states in India are constructing any detention camps.

Police is a state subject in India.

If any illegals are going in to detention camps that certainly is going to happen in Assam first as the NRC process has already been completed in Assam to verify/identify who are the illegals living in Assam.

There is no immediate plans by any other state in India either to construct the detention camps or conduct the NRC.

Central government brought CAA to save illegals in Assam from being put into the detention camps.

Assamese are protesting against CAA brought by central government as once Central government grants citizenship, Assamese state government can no longer put these illegals in the detention camps.

Since CAA is already a law, the current protests in Assam are to ensure that the illegals once granted citizenship by the central government will not be allowed to live in Assam. The protest will be called off shortly once the rules of CAA have been framed which will ensure that the illegals who obtain citizenship will not be allowed to live in Assam and North east. The most likely destination for these people would certainly going to be West Bengal as most of them are Bengali Hindus. This is why Communists/TMC/Congress are protesting against CAA as their vote share will go down due to influx of new Bengali Hindu citizens who are likely to vote for BJP instead of Communists/TMC/Congress.
cut your same crap again and again i am talking about people of ASAM that protesting in the clip

Back
Top Bottom