What's new

India builds detention camps for up to 1.9m people ‘stripped of citizenship’ in Assam

One question to those who are protesting, have they gone through the act???
It seems lots of main stream opposition parties are protesting. Its not some extremists behind all this. I think ppl did gone through the act and not happy with discrimination based on religion.

These BJP leaders are like monkeys with razors in their hands. We call it in Punjabi "Baandar Hath Ustra".:lol: Nothing good should be expected from this bunch of scoundrels and thugs.
I know. Look at yogi.

People who are illegals and some liberals and some political parties who do vote bank politics have problem and they protest .the protests will die down and the illegals will go to the camps
That seems not the case. Almost all the main opposition parties are organizing the protests. this cant be discounted as some rouge element in the society.

Honestly the Indian Citizenship Amendment Act's provisions compels me to compare the Hindutva with some of the most radical, stupid Mullahs in Pakistan like the benighted Mullah Khadim Rizvi! I mean India has a looong history of communal violence between Muslims and Hindus. India's Muslims have to go out of their way to prove their patriotism. And what this Act does is to very likely force the Indian Muslims to prove their ancestry if they random searches are performed; if Hindus are randomly searched, they will be through. But not Muslims. In a country where identity documents are not so easy to acquire, proving ancestry is not going to be easy.

What's being done to the Muslims in India is not that far from the Nazi requirement of making Jews wear the Star of David on their sleeves!!

And this is just tip of an iceberg if Modi gets away with these measures...

I know. Look at yogi.

Indians compare him to Vin Diesel.

kkk.jpg

Only problem is, unlike 6 ft tall Diesel, their Yogi hero is a 5 footer... lolol

hhhh.jpg

An interesting interview, linked below, by one of India's top politicians. It's in English--something I am beginning to admire about India's media lately--and after minute 12 the guy makes a big claim: The Two Nation Theory, which eventually led to the formation of Pakistan, was originally floated by the Hindu Mahasabha! M. A. Jinnah only picked up from that (in mid 1930s?) and ran with the Two Nation Theory and eventually formed Pakistan. I presume the Hindu Mahasabha is some ideological parent of the current BJP/RSS junta...

It seems lots of main stream opposition parties are protesting. Its not some extremists behind all this. I think ppl did gone through the act and not happy with discrimination based on religion.

I know. Look at yogi.

That seems not the case. Almost all the main opposition parties are organizing the protests. this cant be discounted as some rouge element in the society.
All the opposition parties who are opposing the bill are the ones who have been indulging in vote bank politics.

Its quite funny to see non assamese n thr 'in depth' knowledge,,'valued' assesment n opinions on NRC.

All the opposition parties who are opposing the bill are the ones who have been indulging in vote bank politics.
That seems far fetched. You cant win election in country like india with vote bank policies unless general population not on your side. I think it all comes down to economy and well being of citizens.

I know. Look at yogi.

Had there been a discrimination to the citizens of India based on religion then I would have been first to denounce it. However I believe completely what you have posted rest in your reply.. Look at this every now and then whenever there has been a election be it at national or state level, some controversy has been at function as you have rightly pointed out..

Indian doing great job and Muslim nations has no problem....... any shame ??? ....

Back
Top Bottom