What's new

India borrowed our economic plans, claims Ahsan Iqbal

Surprised you know what toilet paper is, given Ganga's penchant for shatting on the streets. We laid world class sanitation 5,000 years ago. You in the Ganga have still not learn't the most basic of civilization.

And yet millions of you shit on the street on a daily basis...Who the **** are you kidding chief!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1168181

Besides, IVC is NOT present day Pakistan. Period!
There is literally nothing that can be called “civilized” in Pakistan for anyone to steal. So please refrain from openly defecating on this forum. You have 40million of your compadres you can join in Pak for this, no need to spew it here.

India copies from Pakistan, it copies our economic plans, it copies are songs, it copies are dramas, it copies everything.

Since 1000 Muslim rule over India, and Hindus inability to rule any part ever of Pakistan from Punjab to Balochistan and from Khyber to Karachi, Hindus never had a chance to rule this part, it has made them psychological slaves.

They look up to Pakistanis.

Now where are all those Chinese who claim Indians cannot copy?

Let’s make one thing clear, in order for you to copy someone or something, the product and the performance of the said thing has to be better or at the very least good.

Which part of Pakistani economy is doing better than india that would have India want to copy the Pakistani model?

I suppose when we want to make FDI flee India or make India the charity case of the IMF or the US, we can look to Pakistan to copy their model lol

Let’s make one thing clear, in order for you to copy someone or something, the product and the performance of the said thing has to be better or at the very least good.

Which part of Pakistani economy is doing better than india that would have India want to copy the Pakistani model?

I suppose when we want to make FDI flee India or make India the charity case of the IMF or the US, we can look to Pakistan to copy their model lol

Pakistan was ahead of India in the past. Only in the recent years has India fared better.

upload_2018-5-30_22-24-27.png

Pakistan was ahead of India in the past. Only in the recent years has India fared better.

View attachment 477631

But was Pakistan a model economy during the Singh era? That dynamic an economy that India would “follow” or worse steal its model?
Certainly not!

What was so special or exciting about the Pakistani economic planning that would compel India to copy it?

Besides, my comment was more wrt past decade

But was Pakistan a model economy during the Singh era? That dynamic an economy that India would “follow” or worse steal its model?
Certainly not!

What was so special or exciting about the Pakistani economic planning that would compel India to copy it?

Besides, my comment was more wrt past decade

I was only responding to your posting which said there was nothing to copy from Pakistan which was incorrect.

There are a lot of things that India could learn from both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

After all India ka baap kaun hai?

upload_2018-5-30_23-5-44.png

I was only responding to your posting which said there was nothing to copy from Pakistan which was incorrect.

There are a lot of things that India could learn from both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

After all India ka baap kaun hai?

View attachment 477632

In terms of economic planning, nothing whatsoever.
The rest is your insecurity creeping up .

India is not GANGA. India is not an echo of IVC. India is far beyond that, as a hub of multiple civilizations.

India is not GANGA. India is not an echo of IVC. India is far beyond that, as a hub of multiple civilizations.

Unlike Pakistan, India is not a civilization. Civilized people would know that cow is an animal and beef is the god given food.

In terms of economic planning, nothing whatsoever.
The rest is your insecurity creeping up .

Bangladesh is the pioneer in micro financing. You have an ago as big as Modi to accept such facts.

Bangladesh is the pioneer in micro financing. You have an ago as big as Modi to accept such facts.

Stick to Pakistan. What has Pakistan achieved that can be copied? That’s the topic of discussion

No need to take credit for BD’s achievements.
Clearly the Muslim homeland that Jinnah dreamed of was BD. Pakistan is the real afterbirth.

I think it's appropriate. Just like we borrowed your economic plans and made it better, we allegedly borrowed this civilization and made it better. You're welcome.

In essence Indian borrow and copy as an admission of your guilt.

Come on, a challenge for Indians to copy this achievement. 180 runs biggest defeat, in final match between India and Pakistan in an ICC tournament, Do this ever again, copy it and make it better?

In essence Indian borrow and copy as an admission of your guilt.

Come on, a challenge for Indians to copy this achievement. 180 runs biggest defeat, in final match between India and Pakistan in an ICC tournament, Do this ever again, copy it and make it better?
I speak for all Indians when I say, keep your cricket victories. We'll keep our financial, economical and political victories :-)
How does it feel to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come up with only sports as a comparable medium against India?

I speak for all Indians when I say, keep your cricket victories. We'll keep our financial, economical and political victories :-)
How does it feel to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come up with only sports as a comparable medium against India?

Ok. Lets move forward. JF17 4+ Squadrons flying and operating in air.
Pakistani missile system far ahead then India. Nuclear development, miniaturised Nuke bombs like NASR, India can dream about it. 5th Generation development ahead than FGFA.

HDI of Pakistan much better than India’s.

Poor people in Pakistan are far less than millions of hunger and poverty in India.

Hockey matches Pakistan far ahead.

Cricket 73 Pak wins over 52 India.

This is again just few to satisfy your little ego, Pakistan has been far ahead of India.

Ok. Lets move forward. JF17 4+ Squadrons flying and operating in air.
Pakistani missile system far ahead then India. Nuclear development, miniaturised Nuke bombs like NASR, India can dream about it. 5th Generation development ahead than FGFA.

HDI of Pakistan much better than India’s.

Poor people in Pakistan are far less than millions of hunger and poverty in India.

Hockey matches Pakistan far ahead.

Cricket 73 Pak wins over 52 India.

This is again just few to satisfy your little ego, Pakistan has been far ahead of India.
You didn't get the point of my earlier post did you? You're repeating the same thing over an over, listing all the things you could google up where Pakistan seems ahead of India. To sum it up, the same sort of 'arguments' you find Indians and Pakistanis flinging at each other in facebook.

• Weapons systems capabilities are defined by their manufactures till they're actually thrown at the enemy. Pakistan's might be better but we wont know till we duke it out.
  • HDI and number of poor people? Well we do have a billion more people than Pakistan and there will be a lot more poor people in India than Pakistan. But that applies to the positive aspects too, not just the negative aspects. It makes about as much sense as saying Indians are fundamentally superior in education than Pakistan simply because there are more engineers and doctors in India, based on numbers alone.
  • Hockey matches and Cricket matches were addressed in my previous comments.
And what ego are you referring to? I admitted (although I haven't verified) to all the things you said Pakistan was better at than India. You're the one bringing up more lists to satisfy your pride and ego.
I meant what I said originally about our political, economical and financial progress. I will be the last person to call Pakistan undeserving of any merits. But these are our victories.

Back
Top Bottom