What's new

India-born dominate in science, engineering degrees

More Indian going abroad for education will immensely benefit India. This will enhance India's soft power and help form powerful lobbies in various countries. This invasion of US, UK and Europe by Indians would make sure that India's interests are always protected.

:yahoo: Indians rule :yahoo:

In Germany there are thousands of Chinese students studying natural sciences and humanities studies. Most of them would like to stay for a few years to gather more experience before going back to China. I know a few guys who went back to China and have become extremly successful.

It still amazes me how fast some of my Chinese friends have become rich after they went back.

it was sarcasm, valid on a thread like this.

nigerians are the most qualified ethnic group in the us according to phone-ins.

another fact that should be laughed at.

You are a septic tank full of *****. Phone ins & Us census is the same according to you

In 2010, 134,000 overseas students came back, an increase of 25 percent from the previous year, the statistics showed.

that's a problem,many students came back to China after studying abroad end up having no jobs.in my training center a lot of job applicants are those people,very often they stay unemployed for up to a year.if every year we have a jump of 25% of more overseas students coming back,that will put a very big stress to the country's employment market.I think we should encourage our students to find jobs in foreign countries,take some heat off of the domestic labor market.

that's a problem,many students came back to China after studying abroad end up having no jobs.in my training center a lot of job applicants are those people,very often they stay unemployed for up to a year.if every year we have a jump of 25% of more overseas students coming back,that will put a very big stress to the country's employment market.I think we should encourage our students to find jobs in foreign countries,take some heat off of the domestic labor market.

China should help young and able people to start their own business, e.g. easy credit and tax exemption for the first three years.

China exports more students and people to US than India...Their people are not talented enough is a different thing.:girl_wacko:

patentsethnicshare.jpg

The reality is: Number of patents from Chinese in US is two times more than that of Indians in US.

Tell you something else,

1. China only exports more students than India in recent few years. The US visa policy is very strict.

2. Many Chinese students choose to go back their home country unlike Indian. I have a degree from a US University. I know many Chinese came back from US including some of my friends.
I was in US for a few years, I know many Indians over there, but never heard any of them going back to their contry.

In my opinion it's high time to stop ravishing about success of people from India or Pakistani origins. It's no use to be happy for them. I saw some Pakistani also feeling proud of Amir khan the boxer. Million dollar question is what are they doing for their origin country. In most of the cases the answer is negative. Till then dil ko bahlane ke liye galib khayal achha hai :)

Next time we wont support pakistan-india when they come to play cricket in england....lol

Back
Top Bottom