What's new

India-born dominate in science, engineering degrees

Congratulation to India for successfully exporting scientific and engineering talents to the U.S. I'm sure as time goes on the gap between India and other countries will only grow in this most promising of industries.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You didn't get it do u?

As recently held survey have said that Indians are most optimistic immigrants/students who are most likely to retun back to their native country.

The days when India was not developing very fast our people have gone there but as India is developing very fast and needs its men to fuel growth they will be back.

Our guys go there in west earn degree and get experience in cutting edge technologies and bring back that experience to India.

The average IQ of Chinese immigrants is 106, the same as the average IQ of Chinese in general. Additional support is that while scientists and quantitative analysts are a top held job for Chinese-Americans, cooks and restaraunt workers are also a top held job. There are only 500,000 Chinese born in China in the US, or 1/7 of the total Chinese-American population.

The average IQ of Indian immigrants is 112, 3 standard deviations above the IQ of Indians in general. This is supported by this thread, which shows how "smart" these "Indians" (purebred white Americans who have funny names) are. There are 710,000 Indians born in India in the US, or 1/4th the total purebred white Americans with funny names population.

I go to school in Los Angeles, and we have a joke among the other Chinese students: a girl failed her Gaokao exams, and was crying. Her boyfriend asks, what's wrong? She replies, "I just failed my college entrance exam, I'll never get to go to college with you! You're too smart!" Her boyfriend says, "I knew you would fail, so I just left half my test blank. We can go to college together!"
3 months later: her boyfriend indeed only got into a 3rd tier university, but the girl's parents paid 1 million RMB and sent her to the US.

OMG again IQ I am fed up with chinese quoting IQ in each and every thread

I go to school in Los Angeles, and we have a joke among the other Chinese students: a girl failed her Gaokao exams, and was crying. Her boyfriend asks, what's wrong? She replies, "I just failed my college entrance exam, I'll never get to go to college with you! You're too smart!" Her boyfriend says, "I knew you would fail, so I just left half my test blank. We can go to college together!"

3 months later: her boyfriend indeed only got into a 3rd tier university, but the girl's parents paid 1 million RMB and sent her to the US.

What a pathetic joke!

In today's news, Indian student pulls 24 carat diamond from anus. Incredible.

it was sarcasm, valid on a thread like this.

nigerians are the most qualified ethnic group in the us according to phone-ins.

another fact that should be laughed at.

Congratulation to India for successfully exporting scientific and engineering talents to the U.S. I'm sure as time goes on the gap between India and other countries will only grow in this most promising of industries.
China exports more students and people to US than India...Their people are not talented enough is a different thing.:girl_wacko:

yes,that's true,I m in educationa and training business in Beijing,every year we send tons of kids who failed the"gao kao"to the west,many of them are half brain dead.ha,thanks for the west for taking them and giving them education.

Chinese students will be more and more like Japanese and Korean students,after studying abroad,tend to coming back home.

yes,that's true,I m in educationa and training business in Beijing,every year we send tons of kids who failed the"gao kao"to the west,many of them are half brain dead.ha,thanks for the west for taking them and giving them education.
Yes we are here to believe whatever you say,sir.:china:

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Chinese students will be more and more like Japanese and Korean students,after studying abroad,tend to coming back home.
So are Indians...Reverse Brain Drain.
I have seen many Indians here on PDF returning to India

I might have done business with you, if you were in southern China =).

Back
Top Bottom