What's new

India Bolsters National Space Program Using NVIDIA GPU-Accelerated Supercom

The Founder of Nvidia is a CHINESE :china:

don't you know? :lol:

2238050.jpg

img200711041412300.jpg

fubusi.jpg

big mouth Indians We Chinese Welcome you:lol::china:

Just because you know to type does not mean you can type anything. It is much more easier to build super computers using GPU because they are by design capable of handling several 1000s of parallel computations as compared to CPU that has a restriction based on number of cores.

GPU = Graphics Processing Unit Graphics processing unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
not the same as CPU Central Processing Unit Central processing unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Founder of Nvidia is a CHINESE :china:

don't you know? :lol:

2238050.jpg

img200711041412300.jpg

fubusi.jpg

big mouth Indians We Chinese Welcome you:lol::china:

A Chinese liar .... whose the big mouth now liar ....

Three people co-founded Nvidia in 1993

1) Jen-Hsun Huang (As of 2008 CEO), a Taiwanese-born American, previously Director of CoreWare at LSI Logic and a microprocessor designer at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
2) Chris Malachowsky, an electrical engineer who worked at Sun Microsystems.
3 Curtis Priem, previously a senior staff engineer and graphics chip designer at Sun Microsystems

I am a Hong Kong people. But I am a Chinese too.

Jen-Hsun Huang parents are all from China. are you jealous? :lol:
:china:

Since his lie has been exposed , the troll willnot show up for some time........ So continue the discussion guys ..........

I am Hong Kong people too. But I am a Chinese too.

You can't blame these indians bro. They know that they can't match the chinese in a million years
even in their wildest dreams. While china launch the shenzhou 9 , their DRDO launches toy
models of Tejas with a super flop engine.:cry:China should help these poor supa pawa aspiring
fellas.:rolleyes:

I am Hong Kong people too. But I am a Chinese too.

Of course they are!

Taiwan alone has 3 supercomputers on the list while india has 5 low ranking ones - just 2 more than our Taiwanese Brothers!

24mw7s3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom